Coach outlet fail….

Gosh I’m sorry your items arrived in that mangled condition. of course u can call and complain. I’m not sure what customer service will say. Maybe you can stuff the wallet a little and press both items in between a heavy book. I like coach but I’m giving the online outlet the side eye for packaging choices… I’m pretty sure ups is not faultless the way they handle packages. so do you have an actual store in Canada? I’ve only visited Canada once as a child and I’m sure a lots changed since then

Reactions: homebody678
Gosh I’m sorry your items arrived in that mangled condition. of course u can call and complain. I’m not sure what customer service will say. Maybe you can stuff the wallet a little and press both items in between a heavy book. I like coach but I’m giving the online outlet the side eye for packaging choices… I’m pretty sure ups is not faultless the way they handle packages. so do you have an actual store in Canada? I’ve only visited Canada once as a child and I’m sure a lots changed since then
Thanks for your kind response. I just wrote to Coach customer service, and was told both card cases are not final sale items (even though I saw 'final sale' wording during the purchase process) and that I could return them. Even though it's a relief being able to return them, but I am just saddened that such good leather material are in this defective state.... What a waste! Not sure which process went wrong, but maybe shipping small leather goods in padded mailer by Coach is not be a good idea after all?! Btw, there are Coach outlet stores here, but too far away from where I am.