Status
Not open for further replies.

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
loren said:
My gallery tote is what started me on handbags. It is the berry one, brought out for Christmas a year ago. My SA had one and I had to have one but I couldn't find one anywhere. Finally Nordys found one for me back east somewhere and had it sent out here. When I went to pick it up it wasn't $298 like I thought it was on sale for $170. I still love that tote and everytime I carry it I get many complements. I'm not sure about files you would have to roll them a little or not close it. I also have a pink one that my daughter uses and I have this years holiday patchwork that I have never used but I have it as a collectors piece. I will probably use it someday. I do love the openness of the gallery tote. The only think I don't like is the zipper. It separates and so to close it you're always having to set it down and use two hands to close it. A lot of handbags are like that including my chloe. a little nusance for such a great handbag. Go for the gallery tote. a classic.
enjoyed reading v.much :biggrin: that berry one sounds yummy :love:
enjoy your galleries :amuse:
thats pretty good advice on the paper issue.. i might just sqweez myself to finish my work at work:Push: so i dont end up taking paper to home!! or if things get really bad.. i wouldnt mind carrying a file with my other hand ;)
the zipper.. :worried: yes.. frustraiting i can imagine! but can live with it :amuse:
thank u sooooo much loren for sharing :biggrin:

BeccaLynn07

Jan 16, 2006
I say go for the gallery tote. (whichever one you decide on in the end...they're both really lovely bags!)

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
fendifemale said:
The one on the right!
<< after all these votes.. she is convinced!! :nuts:
Thanks fendidemale:biggrin:

//------------------//

BeccaLynn07 said:
I say go for the gallery tote. (whichever one you decide on in the end...they're both really lovely bags!)
will do so:amuse: !! thank you so much BeccaLynn07 :biggrin:

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
mello_yello_jen said:
Here are some pictures if you still need them. One on me for reference (I'm 5"3' and 95lbs) and then the others are what I can fit in there with room still leftover.
You put your labtop inside it!! Mercy mello_yello_jen!! :cry:
Such evil electronics dont deserve being there:Push: << she hates computers!! spent college years studying them :P <<and graduated woundering.. what ever was wrong with medicine!:lol:

awww the bag looks so cute on u.. i thank you for sharing your lovely pics :biggrin:

i saw a large beaded tote in store but was just over sized for me :sad:

enjoy ur beautiful beaded tote:love:
will u keep u updated with what happens with me!! :amuse:

Status
Not open for further replies.