Coach Legacy Stripe French Wallet 40240!

How did handbglvr do it? That's weird. Maybe you should ask for the manager? I don't know...when I don't hear what I like I either call back and get someone else or ask for higher up the pay scale. It's worth a try. All they're going to say is "no"....can't hurt. Maybe mention that a friend just did the same and they're shipping to her. :confused1:

How did handbglvr do it? That's weird. Maybe you should ask for the manager? I don't know...when I don't hear what I like I either call back and get someone else or ask for higher up the pay scale. It's worth a try. All they're going to say is "no"....can't hurt. Maybe mention that a friend just did the same and they're shipping to her. :confused1:
she called the hawaii store, i just called cs.

i still live with my parents and i'm added on my mom's cell bill- and i just can't explain a call to hawaii...especially since she would put two and two together and find out about the, oh, last 2 grand i spent on coach.

Do you have a cell that has a national plan? It won't charge you. I wish I could call them and have them call you. Hehe that would be funny. You could PM me your phone number and I would call them, give them your number and have them call you. I am bold enough.

it's not a matter of paying long distance...it's a matter of my mom seeing a call to hawaii! (and then she would call the number, thinking it was fraud or whatnot...and when they answer, i would be :busted)

i've been having to do some tricky maneuvers to beat the fedex man the last few times, so my mom won't see all those packages from coach!!!

I so want to see you get the french purse. If you don't want me to call them for you I understand. But, I feel I am on a mission and somehow buying it with you! I know that sounds weird, but I'm telling you it's worth the lies!

I just asked the SA at the Hawaii store if she shipped to Maine, and she said, "no problem!"

You know what's funny? My hubby is so blind! He sees me with a new Coach purse and comments on it. I tell him, I've had it for a while now I can't believe you haven't noticed it before. And he say's "Hmm...oh really? Guess I just didn't realize it." I can't believe he hasn't noticed that since late November I have bought 7 Coach handbags and tons of accessories. Men!

OMG! Are you kidding me! I have looked for that wallet for such a long tme! I'm going to call Coach tomorrow!

Me too!!!! I searched for this item for a long time and finally gave up. I called several stores and even called JAX TWICE - both times they did a store search and didn't find anything. How is it that this item was clearly available in certain stores not found in the search by JAX? I wonder if they even really tried. I'm a bit upset, but still happy that tPFers are able to find them for their personal collection.

Me too!!!! I searched for this item for a long time and finally gave up. I called several stores and even called JAX TWICE - both times they did a store search and didn't find anything. How is it that this item was clearly available in certain stores not found in the search by JAX? I wonder if they even really tried. I'm a bit upset, but still happy that tPFers are able to find them for their personal collection.

Try not to be too upset. For all we know the ones they had are customer returns. Stock is changing all the time because of returns. :smile:

For those getting this, I'm happy for you and very jealous!

okay...i decided against the wallet.
Everything works out for a reason, kallison!:P

For those getting this, I'm happy for you and very jealous!

LOL! Thanks Stophle! Just don't tell hubby!:wtf:

just wish me luck on winning that legacy agenda on ebay! i'll be perfectly content with that!!!

and all of you who have called hawaii, please enjoy your new wallets!!!