Coach Job Interview Update!

I just applied today (well I finally accepted the Hiring Manager's urge to apply) and should be working there part time after Mother's Day.

Not a big deal, get the application, submit a cover letter and resume and give it to the Hiring Manager (well depending on their need for hiring they will be super honest with you).

I just applied today (well I finally accepted the Hiring Manager's urge to apply) and should be working there part time after Mother's Day.

Not a big deal, get the application, submit a cover letter and resume and give it to the Hiring Manager (well depending on their need for hiring they will be super honest with you).

:smile: past posts interaction w/ you you're such a sweetheart no wonder the manager urged you to apply!

Congrats!!! I got offered several times too. I am already working both Sat and Sun and I can only work during the weekdays... this makes me a less attractive employee :sad: I thought about applying recently though. Please update when you can! I wanna know all about it!!

Yay!! now when I go to the pvd store I can talk to someone nice that truly knows their stuff!!!