Coach Job Interview Update!

I had to reschedule meeting her, because the yesterday, the company I work for, one of our VPs from Dallas flew in and insisted on taking us to a company lunch. I couldn't bail on it because it would have looked very bad so I explained this to the manager at Coach and asked if we could reschedule for Tuesday (today). She was very sweet and understanding and I meet with her today at 1 PM. I'll let y'all know how it goes as soon as I get back to my computer afterward! Thanks so much for the support, you guys all ROCK!:woohoo:

I went in and talked to the manager for over an hour today. What a GRUELING interview! But I learned a lot of juicy little tidbits about Coach and another great perk to the job-- 65% off items that are being discontinued! She said just about every month we'll get to pick stuff out at 65% off before it gets shipped off. Which is just awesome. Anyway, it was very thorough and very grueling and she said she couldn't officially offer me the job till they got my background/credit checks back, but that she really likes what she sees and she'll call me as soon as the info comes in. Then she winked and said I was just what they were looking for. *SQUEE!*

It was so funny, she kept commenting on "Wow, you really know your Coach" and "You have so much information about us!" etc etc.

Anyway... I'll let y'all know as soon as it's final!

:nuts::nuts::nuts: