Coach Idol Bag

These are very pretty! Too small for me, but pretty. They are quite pricy, too, at $695. I know they are described as 'luxe refined calf leather', but so is Sammy Top Handle (one of my favorites), but that one is $550 in the full size, and $450 in the smaller size.

What I found really interesting is they are offering it in Python! $2,800

1696005195589.png

These are very pretty! Too small for me, but pretty. They are quite pricy, too, at $695. I know they are described as 'luxe refined calf leather', but so is Sammy Top Handle (one of my favorites), but that one is $550 in the full size, and $450 in the smaller size.

What I found really interesting is they are offering it in Python! $2,800

View attachment 5867203
I saw that! Totally stunning and not a bad price for an exotic leather (still not something I'd buy vs. a classic leather piece, but gorgeous nonetheless).

I saw that! Totally stunning and not a bad price for an exotic leather (still not something I'd buy vs. a classic leather piece, but gorgeous nonetheless).
They also have a Rogue 20 in Python for $1200, I recently noticed,making the python Idol more than twice as expensive. Is it because it’s a new design for Coach?

Please share if you do get it (the leather one)!