Coach Holiday Gift

What size phone do you have? Do you put it in the outside slip pocket or on the inside? The bag might be a little shorter in length than the camera bag due to it being circular. Coach's measurements don't give a good idea for size because they listed the width at 4 inches which is the shortest at the base of the bag. You should have her send you some comparison pics.

I have a Brahmin canteen bag (the Lane) that might be similar in size. If you want me to I can take some pics of what fits in it.
My phone is similar to a large iPhone and my preference is to be able to put phone in outside pocket. Maybe I'll make a trip to see it in person. I prefer this to the Willis but really want something in this shade of green.

Reactions: Satcheldoll
Oh geez. I got invited to a "holiday event" by my SA, but I didn't go because I can't just drag a toddler and a 3 month old to the mall easily. Beautiful gifts, everyone!

Interesting that Asia has all these shopping loyalty programs! I wish we did as well.
I wish the same then I would know where I stand and what more I need to spend to qualify for the holiday gift. Hope you had a Merry Christmas with your new baby!