Coach Holiday Gift

Wow! Congrats on your gift!!

I wonder how you "qualify" for something like that. I've been told in the past that I'm considered a VIP but I truly haven't bought anything for several months and I've not heard back from my SA after sending her a request to add something to my wish list even though I was going back and forth with her a couple months ago on a possible purchase before my coupon I had expired. I ended up not wanting to make a purchase and let the coupon expire (it was from a bag repair under warranty that they couldn't actually do). I've only been offered F&F once when I was having problems with another repair on a bag and I was getting mad. It makes me wonder what is going on over there.

Wow! Congrats on your gift!!

I wonder how you "qualify" for something like that. I've been told in the past that I'm considered a VIP but I truly haven't bought anything for several months and I've not heard back from my SA after sending her a request to add something to my wish list even though I was going back and forth with her a couple months ago on a possible purchase before my coupon I had expired. I ended up not wanting to make a purchase and let the coupon expire (it was from a bag repair under warranty that they couldn't actually do). I've only been offered F&F once when I was having problems with another repair on a bag and I was getting mad. It makes me wonder what is going on over there.

It's Coach, so I doubt there is consistency and logic in their decisions. Once when I was still buying from the store, I happened to see my profile with four $ signs next to them. Not sure if that indicates how much you spend or purchase, but I was never invited to any F&F's. Two different stores used to tell me that I'm their "best" customer, whatever that means; there was a forum member who defended Coach by basically saying that I'm just not as good of a customer, as others who spend more.

Well, guess what; after cutting back for a few months, I've stopped receiving PCE too, where I used to get them every time before. I still love to pop in and check for updates, but I've given up trying to make sense of Coach. If they obviously don't need my business, I'll just take it to other brands that won't play as many games with their customers.

I'm in Aus and received a gift from Coach Australia today in the post, I initially thought they must have sent me someone else's order by mistake. It was a canvas & leather pouch and a bag charm with my initials. I have only ever purchased online as there are no Coach stores in my state and it has been a while since my last order, totally unexpected. I came here to see if anyone else had received anything :smile: Merry Christmas Coach!

Reactions: Hobbsy and Joey92
Regarding friends and family, someone on TPF said each SA gets 2 FF coupons to distribute. I wonder if most SAs give them to *actual* friends and family. Most coach SAs that I see are young people and probably aren’t going make a career in sales. If I was 20 year old college student SA, I’d probably give my coupons to actual friends instead of customers.

Reactions: Pagan
Regarding friends and family, someone on TPF said each SA gets 2 FF coupons to distribute. I wonder if most SAs give them to *actual* friends and family. Most coach SAs that I see are young people and probably aren’t going make a career in sales. If I was 20 year old college student SA, I’d probably give my coupons to actual friends instead of customers.
I completely agree with this. I don’t think they are meant to be VIP events.

From a gift perspective, I think they are also very limited at the store level. I didn’t receive one last year when I did a lot more buying, nor do I ever expect to receive one again. It was a nice gesture on the part of Coach and my SA but I don’t think I am or was entitled to it in any way.

I’m enjoying the pouches; I’ve been carrying them since I received them. I’ve never owned metallic leather before so I’m interested to see how it wears. I have the jewels from the smaller bag facing inward again the metallic pouch because I don’t want them to rub again the suede interior of my Laural.

About VIP membership
Here in Taiwan, I think most of countries outside US are playing the same thing, the thing we called Coach Club.

When the first time you perchase at store, the SA will ask you to fill up a membership card. From the time within a year, if you contribute a certain amount of purchase, you will automatically upgrade to a vip membership.

We have 3 statues of vip membership: silver, gold, and diamond (from left to right).
B222404C-C6C5-4CEE-96CF-3A5A7C9D83C9.jpeg

All renewed every year, which means what you contribute this year is for next year membership.

US dollar to TW (NT$) is about 1:30

Silver: NT$ 20,000 total purchase per year
Gift card for birthday NT$ 1000

Gold: NT$ 40,000
10% off on goods
Gift card
for succeed membership NT$ 2000
for birthday NT$ 2000

Diamond: NT$ 100,000
10% off on goods
Gift card
for birthday NT$ 4000

DCADD563-5A9B-4D96-A5C5-92739361304B.jpeg 2152F543-833D-4618-93FA-3D7DAAAF0B18.jpeg

We here in Taiwan don’t have online shop, everything you like have to get from local store nearby.

The gift received this time, I call it vip yearly gift. My SA tell me the list of vip is given by headquarter and they picked from it and sent it back for second evaluation.
The final will be around 10~15 vips in total (in Taiwan) getting the gift.

The last year gift is this Rexy wristlet.
B3B9CE8F-177B-4E38-A3C8-75DFC83A9456.jpeg

Last edited:
About VIP membership
Here in Taiwan, I think most of countries outside US are playing the same thing, the thing we called Coach Club.

When the first time you per chase at store, the SA will ask you to fill up a membership card. Frame the time within a year, if you contribute a certain amount of purchase, you will automatically upgrade to a vip membership.

We have 3 statues of vip membership: silver, gold, and diamond (from left to right).
View attachment 4284882

All renewed every year, which means what you contribute this year is for next year membership.

US dollar to TW (NT$) is about 1:30

Silver: NT$ 20,000 total purchase per year
Gift card for birthday NT$ 1000

Gold: NT$ 40,000
Gift card
for birthday NT$ 2000

Diamond: NT$ 100,000
Gift card
for birthday NT$ 4000

View attachment 4284900 View attachment 4284901

We here in Taiwan don’t have online shop, everything you like have to get from local store nearby.

The gift received this time, I call it vip yearly gift. My SA tell me the list of vip is given by headquarter and they picked from it and sent it back for second evaluation.
The final will be around 10~15 vips getting the gift.

The last year gift is this Rexy wristlet.
View attachment 4284917
This is interesting. I've never heard of such a thing for Coach or in general.

This is from the website of Coach Korea.
I don't understand a word from it, haha :lol:
but the url has written "vip".

(only few sites written out clearly how the game played :oh:)

The currency for US to KRW is aboute 1:1125
sshot-120.jpg

Is the canteen bag really small? She said it would work for me, but I have a big phone :smile: Of course the green one is [emoji813]
What size phone do you have? Do you put it in the outside slip pocket or on the inside? The bag might be a little shorter in length than the camera bag due to it being circular. Coach's measurements don't give a good idea for size because they listed the width at 4 inches which is the shortest at the base of the bag. You should have her send you some comparison pics.

I have a Brahmin canteen bag (the Lane) that might be similar in size. If you want me to I can take some pics of what fits in it.