Coach Hamptons Shoulder Bag

theprettymiss

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Ladies!

I’ve been going back and forth about purchasing the Coach Hamptons Bag in Saddle! I love the glove tanned leather and minimal branding—however Im unsure about that tiny strap drop.

Im petite, and it still seems a bit short to me.

Do you think it’d be a hassle?

I was thinking I could possibly tuck the strap and wear it with a longer chain.

I am 5’5” and I think it’s the perfect length.
I was debating between the white and black and ended up with the black.
I wore my SL navy blazer on the day I tried them and to show the bag better, here are the photos of the white version. Keep in mind my SL blazer has shoulder pads in it and it felt a tad snug.
But wearing it with a regular blazer/jacket or on its own is perfectly fine.

IMG_0736.jpegIMG_0737.jpeg

I brought it on a work trip recently and it worked beautifully. Felt very secure when I was walking around a downtown city (where if you turned a corner you could see homeless people taking drugs and prostitutes)

IMG_0645.jpegCC0D7356-6BD6-43C4-B0D8-880D92338A32.jpeg0A45FFB0-2AD9-416B-8489-27C8C132EF5F.jpeg

I am not one to buy contemporary bags because I’ve noticed that I can get bored of them quickly or end up not using them and moving them on.
But I absolutely love this one! :biggrin:

I am 5’5” and I think it’s the perfect length.
I was debating between the white and black and ended up with the black.
I wore my SL navy blazer on the day I tried them and to show the bag better, here are the photos of the white version. Keep in mind my SL blazer has shoulder pads in it and it felt a tad snug.
But wearing it with a regular blazer/jacket or on its own is perfectly fine.

View attachment 5958054View attachment 5958055

I brought it on a work trip recently and it worked beautifully. Felt very secure when I was walking around a downtown city (where if you turned a corner you could see homeless people taking drugs and prostitutes)

View attachment 5958056View attachment 5958057View attachment 5958058

I am not one to buy contemporary bags because I’ve noticed that I can get bored of them quickly or end up not using them and moving them on.
But I absolutely love this one! :biggrin:

Aw, thanks for the feedback! The bag looks so great on you :smile:

Idk why im so hesitant about the strap drop. I will have to try it out again and see what I decide !

Reactions: lill_canele