Coach Fragrance Poll

Does the new fragrance smell good?

• Yes

• No

• No, but the container makes up for it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeah, I think it does have some gardenia/magnolia in it ... which is my favorite, so no wonder I like it. :P I don't think it smells like clinique happy, though ... that was the perfume I wore in high school and I can't stand it now!! used too much of it, hah.

I actually liked it. It reminds me of the 80's. lol.
My husband smelled it too and said the same thing! That it reminded him of the 1980's. And get this, I took the sample to work and had a co-worker smell it and she said the same thing! We are all around the same age, late 30's and early 40's. So for some reason this scent is like totally reminiscent of a like totally awesome and like tubular decade. hehehe...yeah, I miss my youth... like totally.

I don't have any Coach retails stores near me and I really want to know what the new fragrance smells like. So I thought this would be good for anyone in the same boat or who wants to know what everyone else thinks of the new fragrance that owns it.

Feel free to post your thoughts, what size purchased, and if you would recommend it to any Coach lover. Don't forget to vote. ;)

I like the scent ... but it's not something I'd buy. I prefer D&G Light Blue these days..