COACH FACTORY ONLINE SALE + 20% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
tannedsilk said:
The man from DeMonte, he say YES!

Really nice soft leather, Buttercup, Rose and Parchment(?) Small and large hobo's and small satchel. Color block hobo's as pictures, no BS at my store. Looks and feels like the originals. The small hobo and satchel are $299 - 50%. Forgot to check the price of the large. The croc is really, really, really well done.

I'd post this info in the other thread, but I don't want people jumping off bridges :P

I'm jumping off the bridge because my husband says I can't buy right now!!!!....I really want the large white hobo....hmmmmm....if it is meant to be...it will be there when I ca spend again!!!!

I guess the mff embossed Kristins are at the outlet too? I have seen some people posting about the white, coral and yellow after making outlet trips but hadn't heard anything about the embossed. The one in the link looks better than I thought it would! But yea that was fast!!

The embossed is really, really, really nice......

Really nice soft leather, Buttercup, Rose and Parchment(?) Small and large hobo's and small satchel. Color block hobo's as pictures, no BS at my store. Looks and feels like the originals. The small hobo and satchel are $299 - 50%. Forgot to check the price of the large. The croc is really, really, really well done.

I'd post this info in the other thread, but I don't want people jumping off bridges :P

Thanks! I cant wait to see them all!

:giggles:

48 hour sale starts tomorrow. Ends on the 24th at noon.

Oh wow, thank you! Those are pretty and the leather looks sooooo nice! Thank you so much for posting this! Sheesh...now I have to try NOT to buy. I had a Rory and a Willis delivered this week! Oh this will be hard hard hard. The leather looks wonderful.

Sorta reminds of the Courtney too.....

Sounds good to me! Do u remember how much the little crossbody was? Did it have gold hw? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.