Coach Dreamer!

Ok the dreamer 21 is micro fun sized BUT surprisingly roomy. I love small bags and don't carry much so I am happy with it!
This is a picture with an Samsung S7 and the trifold and still plenty of room for some extras like chap stick, pocket back sanitizer, pack of gum etc..
I included a mod shot because I think the stand alone pictures are hard to appreciate the size. Sorry for the not-so-great quality. I am 5'5 for reference.

Attachments

• IMAG7473.jpg
    IMAG7473.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,705
  • IMAG7474.jpg
    IMAG7474.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,583
  • IMAG7476.jpg
    IMAG7476.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,327
  • IMAG7478.jpg
    IMAG7478.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,337
  • IMAG7470_1.jpg
    IMAG7470_1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,296
Ok the dreamer 21 is micro fun sized BUT surprisingly roomy. I love small bags and don't carry much so I am happy with it!
This is a picture with an Samsung S7 and the trifold and still plenty of room for some extras like chap stick, pocket back sanitizer, pack of gum etc..
I included a mod shot because I think the stand alone pictures are hard to appreciate the size. Sorry for the not-so-great quality. I am 5'5 for reference.
Adorable, love it!

Reactions: Newpurselove
I ended up reordering the larger purple dreamer from Neiman Marcus last night. It ended up being a much better deal than from Coach. I had a 15% coupon, no sales tax, plus 10% from a cash back site. Really hope I love it or I will now have 2 to return lol

Am I losing my mind or is there no way to remove the hanging "C" from the bag? Will my only option really be to cut it off?
From the photos it looks like it’s attached the same way Dooney attaches their logo...or the way they used to. Can’t you just feed the end back through the upper slit in the leather strap? They had to get it on that way because it’s one strip of leather, ‘threaded’ on rather than sewn on.

From the photos it looks like it’s attached the same way Dooney attaches their logo...or the way they used to. Can’t you just feed the end back through the upper slit in the leather strap? They had to get it on that way because it’s one strip of leather, ‘threaded’ on rather than sewn on.

Took a little finagling but able to remove it without ruining the charm.

I tried messing with it quite a bit thinking it would come off easy like the keyhood on the rogue. Maybe I just need to add a little more muscle to it lol
I don't want to damage it, because I'm only 95% sure I keeping it. I was hoping the larger size would be a smidge bigger than it is.

Reactions: Suzanne B.
Not knowing how you bought the 21, can't you return it and at the worst get a merch gift card. Then you can order online. Your SA should be able to order in the store I would think.
I saw them in my local store. They showerd up early too. Not in the flagship store, but a standard one. They arrived in late January! It is worth a visit or phone call tomyour boutique.

I was wondering if you received the bag. I’m thinking to order one tomorrow and would like to hear your thoughts about the bag
Yup, it came Thursday. I'm still debating on if I'm keeping it. It's smaller than I thought it would be, similar to a swagger 27. Other than that I really like it. The zipper is extremely smooth and the bag opens much wider than a swagger. The outside pockets fit my phone easy and they snap shut on their own really well too. It easily fits my trifold wallet, cosmetic bag, phone, keys, and mints. Still confused to if this particular bag is 1941 or not though. Neiman Marcus has it listed as so, it came with the 1941 dustbag, price tag, and carecards. The zippers and story patch though say New York, so that's what I'm leaning towards. It's like they made a new york bag then tried to add in 1941 details after production. A year ago I would have kept this bag and used it immediately. This year I'm trying to be more thoughtful in my buying because I have way too many bags. I have a good 30+ that haven't been used in over a year. I need to find an easy way to sell them off because it's starting to feel overwhelming.