Coach Dreamer!

Maybe I'm too boring, but I like the plain colors a lot more than the color block ones! I guess the colors they chose for it don't really appeal to me. It reminds me a lot of the Rogue with the two outside pockets and the zippered middle compartment. I don't think I like it as much, though. I first saw it on my Facebook timeline and I couldn't believe the number of comments asking if the name of the bag was making a political statement... Major eye rolls.

Oh I forgot to post the pictures.
I have seen the Dreamer early the Feb. in store.

View attachment 3970076

They have 3 plain colors: white, red, and black.
View attachment 3970078

Two sizes: large and small
View attachment 3970077

Details and pocket shape
View attachment 3970079

But the bag tag is New York, not 1941.

The bag is beautiful indeed, and I love the brass.
But I have problem with the canvas lining :huh:
This bag deserves a leather lining.
Do you have any more pics of the burgundy one?

I love the purple, and the bag itself is gorgeous, but I think I might end up returning my Dreamer 21. I put my stuff in it and there's not a ton of room for an actual wallet with what I carry -- I'd need to downsize to a card case. As well, my various sundries (chapstick, lotion, sanitizer, etc.) are loose in the bag and not in any sort of carrying case because of the size of the 21.

I don't *want* to get rid of it, but...

I love the purple, and the bag itself is gorgeous, but I think I might end up returning my Dreamer 21. I put my stuff in it and there's not a ton of room for an actual wallet with what I carry -- I'd need to downsize to a card case. As well, my various sundries (chapstick, lotion, sanitizer, etc.) are loose in the bag and not in any sort of carrying case because of the size of the 21.

I don't *want* to get rid of it, but...
Do you not like the larger size?

Mm, that's true. I could see if I can return it and use the trade-in toward the larger size. (Merchandise credit, essentially? :biggrin:)

Although if I remember correctly, it HAS to be ordered online, so I guess that wouldn't QUITE work. LOL.

Mm, that's true. I could see if I can return it and use the trade-in toward the larger size. (Merchandise credit, essentially? :biggrin:)

Although if I remember correctly, it HAS to be ordered online, so I guess that wouldn't QUITE work. LOL.
Not knowing how you bought the 21, can't you return it and at the worst get a merch gift card. Then you can order online. Your SA should be able to order in the store I would think.

Yeah, it'd just go back on my credit card and then I could re-order the larger one, assuming it doesn't sell out between now and then, but I find myself eyeing some other, more expensive bags as well, and I could use the money for those too! Haha. I'm so indecisive sometimes.