Coach Dilemma Help!

i would personally return it. i am far too anal about things like that. and it seems like you're not entirely happy with it, either. and if you're not happy now, you never will be.

i say return it and get what you want. no reason to get a damaged bag just because it's the last one. you wouldn't have purchased this one had there been more- so don't think you have to settle for this one.

Yep what Kallison said.

i agree with all the gals, bring it back.
do any of you see what i am saying about coach's quality and assistance? why would they even let that go out the door? it obviously needs repair.
obviously the girl working didn't care...and i'm sure, if another bag would have been available, such would not have happened.

but beads break- that, in and of itself, is not indicative of a quality issue.

Thanks for this post. I was up at the outlets today & saw a suede bag with beads. This post reminded me to check the beads. I got a good one. They put another on the shelf when I was walking around - the second one had bad beads.

hi! it sounds like you're not totally in love with it...i'm also surprised that you were sold a bag with "beading defects" in it...i need perfection in my bags and if it's not perfect and you're not in love....? time to go back to coach!