Coach Cooper Shoulder Bag

It's leather. I would have brought mine home but there was some adhesive on the leather so they're ordering me a new one.
Where was the adhesive? Mine had part of the strap stuck to itself which is why I wasn't sure it was adjustable at first glance. I felt like I was doing something wrong when I was trying to peel it apart to lengthen it. There is still a part underneath that I'm not sure is extra edgepaint or missing edgepaint...I wiped with cleaner and added a dash of clear edgecoat to be safe. It would bother me if it was on the bag vs strap for sure.

Reactions: Satcheldoll
Where was the adhesive? Mine had part of the strap stuck to itself which is why I wasn't sure it was adjustable at first glance. I felt like I was doing something wrong when I was trying to peel it apart to lengthen it. There is still a part underneath that I'm not sure is extra edgepaint or missing edgepaint...I wiped with cleaner and added a dash of clear edgecoat to be safe. It would bother me if it was on the bag vs strap for sure.
It was on the top flap, barely noticeable to someone else. Also, a section of the leather on the strap wasn't smooth. Not really a big deal because I know leather is skin and not perfect but she said she'd order another one for me and I'll keep the better of the two.

I wish there was another color available that would fulfill a need in my collection. It's such a nice lightweight bag. Maybe it's a good think since I've been trying not to buy multiples of the same bag.

It was on the top flap, barely noticeable to someone else. Also, a section of the leather on the strap wasn't smooth. Not really a big deal because I know leather is skin and not perfect but she said she'd order another one for me and I'll keep the better of the two.

I wish there was another color available that would fulfill a need in my collection. It's such a nice lightweight bag. Maybe it's a good think since I've been trying not to buy multiples of the same bag.
I agree. I tried to stop buying multiples and then added 3 duffle 20, 2 Joni and possibly 2 of these. Sage arrives today so we'll see if it's :heart:

I'm glad you decided to keep it. I usually shy away from brass hardware too, but it's not overly blingy on this bag and cadet is such a nice color!

Reactions: Satcheldoll
I agree. I tried to stop buying multiples and then added 3 duffle 20, 2 Joni and possibly 2 of these. Sage arrives today so we'll see if it's [emoji813]

I'm glad you decided to keep it. I usually shy away from brass hardware too, but it's not overly blingy on this bag and cadet is such a nice color!
I hope you like the Sage. I'm just thrown off by Coach's color names. It looks more blue than green.

Reactions: Tiggerhawk
It's leather. I would have brought mine home but there was some adhesive on the leather so they're ordering me a new one.

That’s great! I love leather lining :heart:
Here's a few real life pics. I did see the description says fabric, but it's leather inside.

OMG :love: it’s so beautiful :heart:
I so want it! Now :crybaby:why my store not get it yet, can’t wait :drool:

Reactions: holiday123
I hope you like the Sage. I'm just thrown off by Coach's color names. It looks more blue than green.
Have you seen in person? I hope it's not blue! I mean I love blue and all, but sage should be in the green family. Oh Coach!

Editing - the lining of my cypress Bedford confuses me too. Is it blue is it green? I dunno lol. It just might be sage :confused1:

Have you seen in person? I hope it's not blue! I mean I love blue and all, but sage should be in the green family. Oh Coach!

Editing - the lining of my cypress Bedford confuses me too. Is it blue is it green? I dunno lol. It just might be sage :confused1:
I haven't seen it in person. I saw a sage Parker last night and it only looked green because of the lighting. I saw a Clarkson a few weeks ago and it looked blue and only the inside looked green.

Ok sage is the same color as the lining of the bedford in Cypress if anyone is trying to figure out what it looks like in person.

Sage has a pale green lining and the strap is sage on one side and cadet on the other. There is also cadet trim in the gusseted areas. Last pics are cypress Bedford lining w/sage Cooper.

Attachments

• IMG_20181129_160448.jpg
    IMG_20181129_160448.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_20181129_160636__01.jpg
    IMG_20181129_160636__01.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_20181129_160535__01.jpg
    IMG_20181129_160535__01.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_20181129_160040__01.jpg
    IMG_20181129_160040__01.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 524
  • Screenshot_20181129-113324.jpg
    Screenshot_20181129-113324.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 512
I think so. Its a color I don't have and I like the cadet details. Plus I really think I love this style. I gave DH cadet to wrap for me for Christmas, but I may just have to use a few times first haha to make sure the style works to know if sage is a keeper too.
That's so funny but true! I like that they used the cadet as a contrasting color.

Ok sage is the same color as the lining of the bedford in Cypress if anyone is trying to figure out what it looks like in person.

Sage has a pale green lining and the strap is sage on one side and cadet on the other. There is also cadet trim in the gusseted areas. Last pics are cypress Bedford lining w/sage Cooper.

Geeez :wtf: this one is beautiful too

I'm not usually drawn to this color family but that is absolutely beautiful!!