Coach bags - which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to another Coach boutique today (DFS Galleria).... And I saw this bag......

I said so many times that I saw similiar styles on the streets but when I saw this colour, my heart just melted. I wanted so much to buy it on the spot (too bad, hubby around..... Have to show him I am a 'reasonable' buyer..... :lol: ) but I stopped myself.

It is selling at SGD905/- (with tax) here but over on the website, it costs only USD358 (that's only SGD609/-). I am at a lost.... the price difference is too big. :sad:

Does anyone know if Coach ships internationally? Or which online shop that sells this brand?

Would you buy it locally from a store that has such a big price diff or would you order online?

Your advise is very much appreciated....! Thank you

Attachments

• nylon coach 358usd.jpg
    nylon coach 358usd.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 60
oranGetRee said:
I went to another Coach boutique today (DFS Galleria).... And I saw this bag......

I said so many times that I saw similiar styles on the streets but when I saw this colour, my heart just melted. I wanted so much to buy it on the spot (too bad, hubby around..... Have to show him I am a 'reasonable' buyer..... :lol: ) but I stopped myself.

It is selling at SGD905/- (with tax) here but over on the website, it costs only USD358 (that's only SGD609/-). I am at a lost.... the price difference is too big. :sad:

Does anyone know if Coach ships internationally? Or which online shop that sells this brand?

Would you buy it locally from a store that has such a big price diff or would you order online?

Your advise is very much appreciated....! Thank you
Dearest <while eating her nails waiting for her bag to arrive!!>..:lol:
I saw this one in store and thought the color is so beautifull.. golden caramel yummy..!! great great choice i must say.. i havent touched it though as i was in a hurry! :sad:
but does that color come in small only? :sad:

since i am an international customer as well.. here is my opinion.. although it coasted me (like u) more to buy from my local store than have it shipped! But.. i rather inspect it right on the spot then buy it.. than wait for it to arrive in God knows what sort of condition! <i am not talking about coach specifically.. i havent tried ordering from them>.. but i am talking about the whole shipping process.. it terrifies me!!
i do buy stuff from amazon all the time.. but handbags i believe is a different situation!! Ordering for me is the very last thing i'd choose!

but anyways.. do email Coach.. they responded to me quickly.. and ask them how you can order from them:idea:
i am sure they'll give a phone number to take your order and many other details..

oh yes.. as far as i am concerned.. there is no other site that sells coach stuff but coach.com itself..
see here..
http://www.coach.com/cservice/faq_template.asp?faq_id=21

what ever you choose hope it'll turn out the right decission :biggrin:

Hi Vanilla_addict

I believe you understand how I feel now. :sad:

Depressing is the word. **big sigh

The bag only comes in 'small' but it is just nice for me cos I have small built. I tried it on just now - both the one with purple handles and rims; the white one as shown in pic. I like the white handles and rim better. The golden matte colour is REALLY yummy.

I have the same idea too - to have the chance to inspect before buying. My LV also costs more here but the difference is not that big. For this case, the diff is far too big for me to swallow. :sad:

I really don't know how. Kinda stuck. Need to sleep it through and see how it goes.

I'm counting down for you! I saw your bag again in store earlier! **big grin** Can't wait to hear you shout for joy when you receive it tomorrow!!

oranGetRee said:
Hi Vanilla_addict

I believe you understand how I feel now. :sad:

Depressing is the word. **big sigh

The bag only comes in 'small' but it is just nice for me cos I have small built. I tried it on just now - both the one with purple handles and rims; the white one as shown in pic. I like the white handles and rim better. The golden matte colour is REALLY yummy.

I have the same idea too - to have the chance to inspect before buying. My LV also costs more here but the difference is not that big. For this case, the diff is far too big for me to swallow. :sad:

I really don't know how. Kinda stuck. Need to sleep it through and see how it goes.

I'm counting down for you! I saw your bag again in store earlier! **big grin** Can't wait to hear you shout for joy when you receive it tomorrow!!

true i do understand how you feel :sad:
but hey why not try to get it from Malaysia (or other near countries to your location) if you have someone there or something.. i think Malaysia is cheaper than Singapore! you can get their branch number their from the website and call and ask about the price..:idea:

I agree that color of golden caramel and white handles looks increadibly yummy!!! Only if it had silver hardware instead of gold i would have choosen it with no doubt!! but really its beautiful.. and i remember there is a member here who owns it.. lets see.. i found the pic..
http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=1619

what a great choice OranGetRee.. and good that small is enough for your stuff ;)

Sleep it through and see what your dreams inspire you :biggrin:

awwwww u saw mine again!! i better call those ppl again!! what in world took them so long!! :cry:

Love that store DFS galleria.. :love:

Thanks for your reply, vanilla_addict. :smile:

Guess I have to fight with temptation and see if I manage to go overseas one of these days soon to check out other coach boutiques. If I cannot fight my temptation any longer (before I have the chance to go over), I might just pay the extras and call it my own! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.