Coach bags in game claw machines @ arcade...

that looks hard to win. just think about it, the bag is lying down so when the claw goes down to get it essentially it opens wide then slowly closes down. had the bag been standing up it would theoritically be easier to win because then it would just narrow/close on the handle....i have only won toys in these machines when the head is smaller than the body and are standing up (Dino, a doll, and a football player).

i am ADDICTED to those things...whenever i see one whereever i am i HAVE to play it!!! I sometimes even stop by my grocery store just to play the game hahahah so this one would be HEAVEN for me!!! Hhahahaha wow im so in love!!! I know where my next trip is going to be to!

We were at Universal Studios on March 15, 2007 and we walked into the arcade at the lower where Jurassic Park is and we saw the claw machine with Coach purses. I had to try I had $3.00 but no luck, so I went and got $20.00 from the ATM and on the 18 try I won!!!!!:yahoo:
It is a small brown signatures series one. purse.jpg

We were at Universal Studios on March 15, 2007 and we walked into the arcade at the lower where Jurassic Park is and we saw the claw machine with Coach purses. I had to try I had $3.00 but no luck, so I went and got $20.00 from the ATM and on the 18 try I won!!!!!:yahoo:
It is a small brown signatures series one. I don't know how to post pics or I would add it.

You got a bag for $18.00 LUCKY YOU!!!

It is a small brown signatures series one. View attachment 148422

GASPS! LUCKY YOU! I want to try it. It looks really nice. It would be really really a dream comes true to win it at the first try.