Coach 1/2" Bracelet in POND *pics*

Well... it came, I saw... I think its going back. :Push:

I FINALLY got the last purchase of my "spend-o-thon 2007" spree of purchases in the mail today! (This poor little thing has seen half of the Midwest due to some shipping issues...) And... well, what can I say - judge for yourself by the pictures...

What I don't understand is, while I will admit up front that I gained a pound or two (or... you know - 40) since getting married, I still consider my wrists to be kinda small (the hands are the only "small" part on my body!!)... but this bracelet, as cute as it may be NOT on my body, makes my wrist and hand look HUGE!! And then, you see the underside and there is a ton of room between me and the bracelet... :confused1:

I will give Coach credit though, because the color is nothing like shown on the website... the blue on the bracelet matches PERFECTLY with the pond legacy handbags & accessories... shown with the wristlet to illustrate. :smile:

Thoughts? Comments?...

Please excuse the blinding skin... as you can see I live in frigid MI... :sad: - but I am heading to Orlando next week to hopefully take care of that though!!;)

I think the bracelet looks great on you and it will look even better with your vacation tan. I am thinking about getting the silver/silver myself. Bring that Orlando sun back here to Michigan with you! :wlae:

I have both the gold c's and the striped bracelets in this size. I really love them; I wear them all the time (not together). I do think the blue is stunning. If it helps, it is also difficult to put mine on sometimes so I think that is normal.