*CLOSED* Authenticate This Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you anyway I do appreciate you taking the time to reply to me :smile:

I don't know of anyone who authenticates jewelry; sorry. And yes, Tiffany of all kinds is very heavily faked. Even the gold, though less so than the silver. I would personally be very leery of buying Tiffany from anyone other than Tiffany for that reason.

HI does anyone here know any source that provides professional service to authenthicate Cartier Jewelries? I’ve searched everywhere online, locally and still can’t find a reliable source. I have heard people sending their jewelries to some store in New York to get that service done, does anyone know the info? Please let me know I’d really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!!

Hi Ladies, I am tempting to get this vca necklace, I am not knowledge on vca jewelry which indeed need some help about this purchase, it would be my first necklace from vca, does anyone know if this is a seasonal edition or???? because I don't find this color combo on the VCA website. It is 11 motifs, anyone with similar vca necklace knows the retail or current price on this ? additional info for this necklace is appreciated.

I have seem this color combo in 16 motifs but not 11, could this possibly a fake??
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

I impulsively purchased this Cartier Love Ring in Japan from a reseller and now question the authencity of it. I just noticed that the stamps look a little odd compared to the ones I see online. It could be an older version or something though. Can anyone help me confirm this?

4tws4i.jpg

15n3di9.jpg

Thanks

Hello!
I'm still relatively new to designer items and i've chosen the vintage route. Just picked up my first couple of bags and now i'm for the first time looking at jewellery. There are two pieces i'm trying to buy;

1. pair of YSL clip ons (the ad says circa 90's)
seller: Janelle (private seller)
link: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-view-details.html?adId=1149438804

2. pair of christian dior clip ons
seller: treasuresfromgallifrey
link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Do you think they are authentic?

I got this pendant from friend (years ago). I just noticed that it looks different from the images from VCA. (no stamp on clasp, no serial number on the border...) I tried my best to verify it myself through the thread online. All the evidence just told me it is fake. I have no way but hope for some expert can verify it for me.

Is it possible this it is still real but just some old or dated design or version of Alhambra pendant?

IMG_1652.jpeg IMG_1653.jpeg IMG_1654.jpeg IMG_1655.jpeg IMG_1656.jpeg IMG_1657.jpeg IMG_1658.jpeg

VAN CLEEF AND ARPELS AUTHENTICATION
One of my close friends just recently broke up with her boyfriend (for cheating) and is looking to sell this Onyx and Yellow gold VCA vintage Alhambra. The necklace was given to her for their anniversary (March 30) by her boyfriend who works on Wall Street and travels frequently for work. (Necklace was bought on last day abroad in Europe so he was either in Germany or Switzerland) As it was a gift her boyfriend did not give her the receipt. I'm currently helping her sell this piece but have quite a lot of people for authenticity which is common as this is an expensive piece. Can anybody give any input so I can feel assured that it's not a fake? I bought it to a jeweler in my area who confirmed that its 18k gold but does not feel comfortable authenticating VCA pieces. I was told that all VCA pieces should be stamped with the stores' stamp whenever sold but there have been known incidences where authentic boutique pieces have not been stamped on the COA for a number of reasons.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 300
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 293
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 297
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 297
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if someone with more expertise would be able to help me tell if the numbers on the back of these VCA Sweet Alhambra earrings look authentic? The pattern looks different to me but I know they vary over the years.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1197.PNG
    IMG_1197.PNG
    798.6 KB · Views: 286
Brought it into Cartier this morning. All authentic. I was given a watch box which I was a little sketched out about but the SA told me sometimes they do that and it is considered "more luxurious" than the bracelet box with black felt interior anyway. By loose I mean when the bracelet is opened the only moving part on the bracelet where the two pieces are connected on the hinge is a bit loose, the bracelet "swings" open when opened which I wasn't sure if it was supposed to do. After consultation the SA confirmed that some do and some don't and depending on the customers needs it can be tightened by Cartier.
Hi, where did you bring it In to authenticate? I heard some Cartier stores charge ?
Also, I have JUC wirh diamonds it has the new lock but I also has a Cartier Stamp on the round nail head. I didn’t buy it from Cartier so I’m not sure if this is part of the new design? Can anyone help please:smile:

Hello. I am looking for someone to help me authenticate/identify this Tiffany choker I purchased on EBay a few months ago. It's heavy, is approximately 12 inches in length. It's marked Tiffany and co on a round disc attached to the chain. There is also another 925 mark on the lobster claw itself. I Can't find this design anywhere It's just a simple double chain with a bead.

Attachments

• 20180408_180800.jpg
    20180408_180800.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 254
  • 20180408_180731.jpg
    20180408_180731.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 256
Status
Not open for further replies.