Clinic recommandation and tips

I am still searching for more options. I liked the doctor from Hanabi more than from Wannabe... Consultant and doctor from Wannabe insisted on some procedures that I am a little bit reluctant to do, overall they were not wrong and discount they gave was quite good, I am just not sure
I totally understand. Trust your instincts and keep on searching. Some clinics I plan on visiting are Cocoline - Dr. Kim, Apgujeong Plastic Surgery - Dr. Choi, Marble plastic surgery - Dr. Seo and the Plus plastic surgery - Dr. Jeong. I really liked the online consultation with Cocoline and Hanabi so I'll see how it goes with the f2f.

Reactions: Happy Banana
just saw your guys conversation and hello
I just got my facial surgeries done by Opera recently on October 27th 2020 .
I got 3 type face contouring , I did

cheek bones
Liposuction
Chin
Jawline

saw far still recovering but already seeing the result slowly :smile: hope to see full results in 6 months to a year ❤️

if any body thinking of doing their surgeries at ( Opera surgery Seoul Korea)
I highly recommend won’t be disappointed and they will take care of you :smile:

feel free to ask me anything if you guys are interested.

Hi helloimjay,

I’m looking for the same surgeries! May I ask how much it cost you for Cheek bones + jaw + chin?

Thank you!

cheek bones
Liposuction
Chin
Jawline

saw far still recovering but already seeing the result slowly :smile: hope to see full results in 6 months to a year ❤️

Hi helloimjay,

I’m looking for the same surgeries! May I ask how much it cost you for Cheek bones + jaw + chin?

Thank you!

hello there !
hey for that your gonna need to ask them your self because everyone has different Procedure and with me making plans with them
For months , you can ask them if they’re doing any special promotions:smile: .
Feel free to email them you’ll be surprise what kind of deal they are willing to work with you with on your budget range :smile:

hello there !
hey for that your gonna need to ask them your self because everyone has different Procedure and with me making plans with them
For months , you can ask them if they’re doing any special promotions:smile: .
Feel free to email them you’ll be surprise what kind of deal they are willing to work with you with on your budget range :smile:

Thank you! I consulted with them, and their prices are very reasonable. If possible, can I see your B and A for face contouring through PM?

Reactions: helloimjay
I totally understand. Trust your instincts and keep on searching. Some clinics I plan on visiting are Cocoline - Dr. Kim, Apgujeong Plastic Surgery - Dr. Choi, Marble plastic surgery - Dr. Seo and the Plus plastic surgery - Dr. Jeong. I really liked the online consultation with Cocoline and Hanabi so I'll see how it goes with the f2f.
Hi! i was wondering how your experience with the Plus went and which clinic you ended up going with? so sorry if you have mentioned this already

If you are still keen on eye surgery my advise would be to look for a surgeon/clinic who specialize in eye surgeries like:
Dr.. Seo
Dr. Jang - IVE plastic surgery
Dr. Shin - Shinseung
Dr. Kwon - Teium
Dr. Chung - Eve Plastic surgery
Don't just choose a clinic because you want all procedures done in one place. The skill and experience of the surgeon are more important. Also smaller clinics are better to avoid shadow doctors practice which is common in the large clinics. If I recall, Cinderella is blacklisted on here.
What about Dr Do at 1mm? Any one had experience or heard about him?

Reactions: pear22

cheek bones
Liposuction
Chin
Jawline

Can u plz inbox me ur results n share complete review please

If you are still keen on eye surgery my advise would be to look for a surgeon/clinic who specialize in eye surgeries like:
Dr.. Seo
Dr. Jang - IVE plastic surgery
Dr. Shin - Shinseung
Dr. Kwon - Teium
Dr. Chung - Eve Plastic surgery
Don't just choose a clinic because you want all procedures done in one place. The skill and experience of the surgeon are more important. Also smaller clinics are better to avoid shadow doctors practice which is common in the large clinics. If I recall, Cinderella is blacklisted on here.
Does anyone have experience with Dr Jang at IVE plastic surgery for revision DES?