clear tote from the back cover coming out in May

ya know, i just think about what i carry around in my current bag, and try to picture it in one of those.... :throwup: uh no. thats personal. what about ur tampons? (sry lol)

i dont' need ppl seeing my belongings...

i guess for the beach, if you're simpley carrying a towel and suntan lotion, meh okay....

but wouldn't you want to pay the 500 bucks for some huge lovely huggable leather bag or something? mmmm.

:weird: no clear. yick. :weird:

I never understood the whole clear bag thing. It's like screaming to the world "please Mr. Mugger, come and take my stuff!" At least when you carry it as a normal bag it would be. It's different if it's just a beach bag, but I agree, that much money for a pvc bag is ridiculous.

Okay, I would never ever spend $500 on a bag like that. I hate clear bags and, like VB said, I don't need everyone looking at my tampons and such. It's like a "TMI" bag -- I don't want people to see what I am carrying and I certainly don't want to see what anyone else is carrying either.

However, and I hate to say this, I don't think that Coach signature bags cost much more to produce than this plastic bag. The prices on signature bags are just as overinflated. I'm willing to bet that the production costs for the plastic vs. signature are quite similar.

I just had an epiphany! :idea: Maybe COACH deliberately jacked up the price so that the "public" would not be wanting it. Maybe they just meant it as a sort of token piece. Something that die hard customers would buy, but not EVERYONE. Just imagine if they did make the price, lets say, $100 then a heck of a lot more people would definitely get this bag. So if someone countefiets it and sells it for 100something then people would know thats its a definite fake. I dont know if I'm making sense. Just a thought. :shrugs:

The Coach Clear Tote is in the new issue of Harpers Bazaar that I got in the mail today with Reese Witherspoon on the cover.
It shows it with orange leather trim and with a price of $498.00.:wtf:
Page 217.

Why, oh why, would that bag be nearly $500? I don't get that. I love Coach. My whole collection is Coach. I sold all my other bags to have Coach. But what the heck are they thinking? I just do not get it! But of course, I don't get any clear plastic designer bag costing as much as they do.