Cleaning interior of a St. Louis?

I spilled a coke in my black st, louis. I turned it inside out and used paper towels to sop up the coke. Then I used an absorbent white dishcloth with water to clean as much as possible. Finally I went back with a solution of dawn and warn water with the dishcloth. I let it dry and you cannot see the coke.

Hi! I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to try my luck to see if anyone can help me out.
We don't have Mr. Clean's magic eraser in my country so I used baby's head to toe and a toothbrush to clean the pen ink stains inside my St. Louis. After a few rounds, the stain gradually shrunk but there is still a small dot there.

I tried laundry detergent and also Clorox's Bleach Pen but the stain cannot be removed. Let me know if you have any other suggestions besides Mr.Clean's magic eraser.

Thanks!

Hey all the bags fellas,

I just took my brand new Saint Louis for the first trip and I already got 2 stains from the lipgloss which was obviously sticky
Any ideas how to remove the stains?

Many thanks in advance.

0BA87E6D-2BF2-49E4-AD63-2FB5F571A878.jpeg

I would start with a steaming hot washcloth (get it damp, microwave for 15-20 seconds) and then press lightly on the oil spots. Don't let the bag lining get too wet. Repeat several times then let it air dry.

Reactions: vichamburg