• Yg love cuff

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Yg LOVE bracelet

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Yg Juste un Clou with diamonds

Votes: 50 66.7%

• Total voters
One more. :biggrin:
I would stack the JUC near my hand but it fits bigger than the cuff so closer to the elbow it goes. I’m happy to answer any questions about stacking the 16 cuff and 15 JUC for anyone considering the combo!

View attachment 4855379
gorgeous! when you measure your wrist, do you measure at the bone? i'm so new to this but interested in stacking and I have a feeling I'm going to mess this up! Do you also wear a watch? If so, do you wear on your right hand? Thanks!

gorgeous! when you measure your wrist, do you measure at the bone? i'm so new to this but interested in stacking and I have a feeling I'm going to mess this up! Do you also wear a watch? If so, do you wear on your right hand? Thanks!
I measure before or after the protruding wrist bone. I also rarely wear a watch and usually wear the bracelets on my left hand. Although right now I’m feeling extra and have bangles on both wrists! ;)

I measure before or after the protruding wrist bone. I also rarely wear a watch and usually wear the bracelets on my left hand. Although right now I’m feeling extra and have bangles on both wrists! ;)
love it, haha.i like the loose feel too, so leaning towards 17 (my right wrist is 14.5 i believe and i have a protruding bone which doesn't help). the 16 scratches my skin and gets stuck on the bone. last question (and apologies if i've already asked but thank you for being so helpful), do you find the bracelets 'clanking' a lot given they're more 'loose' and does this get better with time?

love it, haha.i like the loose feel too, so leaning towards 17 (my right wrist is 14.5 i believe and i have a protruding bone which doesn't help). the 16 scratches my skin and gets stuck on the bone. last question (and apologies if i've already asked but thank you for being so helpful), do you find the bracelets 'clanking' a lot given they're more 'loose' and does this get better with time?
No problem, I’m glad to share my intel - ha! I don’t notice excessive clanking. I actually like that the bracelets drop low enough for them not to bang against my laptop. The larger size might also help with stacking several pieces. Good luck with your decision. I’m sure it will look fabulous!

No problem, I’m glad to share my intel - ha! I don’t notice excessive clanking. I actually like that the bracelets drop low enough for them not to bang against my laptop. The larger size might also help with stacking several pieces. Good luck with your decision. I’m sure it will look fabulous!
Thanks so much! I need to buy some measuring tape tomorrow as I have no idea how to use the carrier measuring tape. Do you have a pic of how high yours fall on arm and how low they fall on your wrist? Love your stack - so perfect.

Reactions: ginnyspence
@lilmonkey. I’m glad I found this thread. I’ve had a size 18 love cuff. My wrist circumference is 16 cm but I think I sized up on the cuff when I bought it to give it some wiggle room. I just got the regular JUC with diamonds yesterday on a 17. I was debating whether to get the 17 or 16. After trying it at home several different ways it seemed like it clanks more which kind of bothers me. If I wear it towards my hand it tends to slide down more and gets “ separated” from the cuff unless I wiggle my arm. If I try it towards my elbow it tend to overlap where the gap on the cuff is. Either way I put it so the nail head is against my cuff. I’m reconsidering switching to 16. I’d appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks

@lilmonkey. I’m glad I found this thread. I’ve had a size 18 love cuff. My wrist circumference is 16 cm but I think I sized up on the cuff when I bought it to give it some wiggle room. I just got the regular JUC with diamonds yesterday on a 17. I was debating whether to get the 17 or 16. After trying it at home several different ways it seemed like it clanks more which kind of bothers me. If I wear it towards my hand it tends to slide down more and gets “ separated” from the cuff unless I wiggle my arm. If I try it towards my elbow it tend to overlap where the gap on the cuff is. Either way I put it so the nail head is against my cuff. I’m reconsidering switching to 16. I’d appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks

From what I've read, if you are properly sized for your cuff at size 18, then you are a 17 Love full bracelet and size 16 for the JUC so I think you would need the 16 JUC in order to have a better fit.

From what I've read, if you are properly sized for your cuff at size 18, then you are a 17 Love full bracelet and size 16 for the JUC so I think you would need the 16 JUC in order to have a better fit.
Thanks so much. I tried the 16 too yesterday but for some reason I chess the 17 and I’m beginning to second guess myself. I’ll try to get in touch with my SA today. This is how it fits me now.

Attachments

• 63C63941-FCF9-485E-8EC4-1FE2694C2605.jpeg
    63C63941-FCF9-485E-8EC4-1FE2694C2605.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 116
Thanks so much. I tried the 16 too yesterday but for some reason I chess the 17 and I’m beginning to second guess myself. I’ll try to get in touch with my SA today. This is how it fits me now.

It's hard to tell from that picture. How far does it go down your arm? Probably best to go try them again to fully be certain and in the meantime, be careful not to scratch it or you won't be able to exchange it. Either way, congrats on your new purchase!

Reactions: avcbob
I ended up getting the JUC and the cuff so I don’t have to worry about the swim factor. I can bling when I want and take it all off when needed. Maybe in the future I will invest in a classic love but for now I think removable jewelry makes the most sense. I can’t believe I’m rocking the stack! Thank you for letting me share!

View attachment 4855335

View attachment 4855336
I’ve just read this entire thread and So many things I wanted to say. First your excitement shines through in your posts! Second I LOVE what you ended up going with. Third, your daughters comment made me snort laughing. And finally, that youtuber you posted is one of my favorites. She’s so genuine and her videos are so helpful.
congrats on your purchase!!

Update: my SA was able to transfer a 16 and I switched out my 17 JUC. She didn’t even check for scratches. There none that I could visibly see but from hearing other people talk about how strict Cartier is with returns or exchanges with scratches, I was a bit apprehensive. I’m happy with the 16.