'Classic' LV's

For me, the LV classics are:
Speedy
Neverfull
Alma
Mini Pochette

Am I missing anything?

Asking because I only buy classics now. Thank you.
Just the mini Pochette? or All? - I love mine from the early/mid 2000’s. They are nearly identical as today except for price.

I am also leaning towards all timeless, classic pieces as well. Although, I still buy new trend pieces & limited editions, I always tend to fall back to my classics for daily use.

I read the Coussin & Twist are listed as timeless/ classic pieces as well as the 4 you stated.

The business woman in me likes to look at it as an investment in justifying my purchases - LOL

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Most of the bags I think of as classic aren’t even produced anymore tho you can find them preloved. Look for derivations of the classic speedy. You can always tell right which these are. There are certain shapes that are classic LV such as Elipse (which they brought back), Boite, Sac Plat, classic monogram Noe, classic Trunks, St. Jacques from the 90s. These shapes have inspired so many modern pieces.

The “new” classics I think would include
Pochette Métis (I still don’t have one)
Boite
Capucines
Twist
Petite Malle

When I googled Keepall, I seem to see some small versions… like the nano size. Do you think smaller size will stay as classic?
It’s hard to say whether one specific style will stay “classic”, which I interpret as you meaning it will be offered forever. If you forced me to guess I would say no. They can discontinue styles at any time. But I think there will always be a derivation of the keepall in varying sizes. You might be referring to the XS keepall. I don’t think that will be around forever but they might come up with something similar when they discontinue that. I think there will be some kind of keepall, 45, 50, the new 25. Who knows. No one can guarantee. Even classics go in and out of fashion. It’s been small and mini bags for years now. In the future it will swing back to big bags and then who knows.

Reactions: sophiegray
Classic LV styles:
Speedy
Alma
Original Noe
Sac Plat
Saumur
and probably Neverfull
Good list, classics are the styles I got from my grandmother, mother, and it's been around 20-30 years.

They didn't have Saumur or Neverfull for me, I got these two myself.

And I would add I really like the new Sac Plat BB. I think it's a great size for daily use. Not too small, but not too big. Easy access.

Good list, classics are the styles I got from my grandmother, mother, and it's been around 20-30 years.

They didn't have Saumur or Neverfull for me, I got these two myself.

And I would add I really like the new Sac Plat BB. I think it's a great size for daily use. Not too small, but not too big. Easy access.
Neverfull, hands down will always be a classic, timeless bag

Introduced in 2007 & it is what I call the “Work Horse” of LV bags … I have MM & GM & sometimes put bag inside of bag when traveling - LOL - Love them