'Classic' LV's

Ladies this is the one I chose I was told that it was Limited and was just released the end of January hoping I made the right choice. I didn’t want the reverse because of the handle being so light but I did have a hard time picking between this and the Onthego seen a lady with the Onthego but it was wrinkled and I was afraid about that looking into possibly getting the Onthego at the end of the month or the Christian Dior tote Decision Decisions let me know what you ladies Think?
I think they just did another release, I was able to order it on line. I am having it delivered at the boutique because not sure I will take home. It looks gorgeous, but now that monograms are sort of on their way out, not sure it would stand the test of time. Are you keeping it? I do think it’s a beauty.

I think they just did another release, I was able to order it on line. I am having it delivered at the boutique because not sure I will take home. It looks gorgeous, but now that monograms are sort of on their way out, not sure it would stand the test of time. Are you keeping it? I do think it’s a beauty.
I was told by my SA that it would Be a Rare piece bc they weren’t sure that it would release again after this season, I liked that I aspect about it also It’s very beautifully made I’m very happy with it☺

Interested in wondering what people feel are classics to have in their collection that they feel will still be deemed classics and used in 10/20 years time.

Currently I myself have:
Alma PM (DE)
Alma BB (in epi)
Neverfull MM
Speedy 25
Pochette Metis
Noeneo
Pochette Accessoires

What do you deem 'classic' in terms of LV Handbags? The ones that will be around for ever... in different iterations/materials of course.

What do you deem classic and not seasonal/fashionable pieces?

What will you always have in your collection and repurchase as they need retiring?

Great question:smile:. For me personally, (and it is just my humble opinion) classic LV is the Alma, Speedy, Noe, Keepall and Pochette accessoires in the DE and monogram prints. I love DA:heart: and Monogram Vernis also, but they were released in 2006 and the late 90's respectively, so I'm referring to DE and monogram as classic prints as they were the first produced. The only leather I would consider classic is EPI as it was released in the 80's I believe, but the Monogram Empreinte is the new classic. I also love the new classic bags which is the Neverfull, Capucine, and Twist.

What I consider seasonal is the bags that come out every season that are not the classic bags, in fabric or other material.

In my collection, I will always have the Alma, Speedy, Noe, Keepall, Pochette accessoire,and Neverfull. My collection feels complete and I'm at LV purse peace. I do love the Capucines and Twist:loveeyes:, but don't feel the need to own them. I am happy seeing everyone else's on this forum:smile:.