Classic 'Box' Bag - New "Teen" Size

cncm

O.G.
Aug 7, 2010
I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and it can just fit without a case but bludges out the sides very slightly in the front compartment.
Ugh it's so frustrating - why can't Celine make the teen bag big enough for a large cellphone? I so want one, guess I can save my money now...

larhot

Nov 5, 2017
The Teen size looks so "disproportioned" to me. I just cannot get used to this remodeling of the classic. The original proportions, both for the medium size as well as for the small size, are so incredibly well balanced, nothing beats that. Of course this just my personal opinion. Many love the teen size, as I see here on pf

celafusion

O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
San Francisco
I took this comparison pic a few months ago of all three sizes at the Singapore Celine store while on vacation. I ended up getting the antique rose. :smile: Sadly no modeling pics as I haven’t gotten properly dressed since shelter in place! I have the medium as well, and for me I love both sizes but the medium is quite a bit heavier. I’d bring the teen for travel.

Attachments

fanki1983

Aug 27, 2013
sydney
Finally pulled the trigger to get it last weekend, I was going to hold till my overseas trip later this year however as my home country says travelling is not possible till 2021 while there is chance of price increase (maybe??) as LV, Fendi, Prada and Chanel have already marked up their prices in my country during the pandemic.

its a expensive bag but I really like it and I hope it will last for a long time!
I am going to order the weather spray and leather cream so that I can condition this bag.

pearlgrass

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
California
Finally pulled the trigger to get it last weekend, I was going to hold till my overseas trip later this year however as my home country says travelling is not possible till 2021 while there is chance of price increase (maybe??) as LV, Fendi, Prada and Chanel have already marked up their prices in my country during the pandemic.

its a expensive bag but I really like it and I hope it will last for a long time!
I am going to order the weather spray and leather cream so that I can condition this bag.
Congrats, Franki1983!
I am thinking of getting the Celine Classic Box too :girlsigh: Which size did you get? Can't wait to see your reveal!

fanki1983

Aug 27, 2013
sydney
Congrats, Franki1983!
I am thinking of getting the Celine Classic Box too :girlsigh: Which size did you get? Can't wait to see your reveal!
got the teen in black - I like the camel too but colour is too light for me. The medium is way too big and doesn't look good to wear across shoulder as I am not a tall person. Teen is perfect in a way that I can wear across my shoulder or I can adjust the strap to move it shorter and looks good on my shoulder in winter long jackets

haha if there is photo opportunity will show some pics :P

Reactions: pearlgrass

sma83

Jun 11, 2020
Has anyone tried fitting a passport in the back zip pocket for the small box? Does it fit?

vivpuff

Jul 1, 2020
I just got a Teen in Camel under the new designer. Is the calfskin different? It feels less shiny than in the pictures. i've heard that the new leather is stiff..

OneMoreDay

Oct 1, 2014
In case anyone's still trying to decide between Small, Teen, and Medium, maybe this video could be helpful. Youtuber Janet is 160cm tall (5'2"). The video's in Mandarin, but English subtitles are available.