Classic 'Box' Bag - New "Teen" Size

The Teen size looks so "disproportioned" to me. I just cannot get used to this remodeling of the classic. The original proportions, both for the medium size as well as for the small size, are so incredibly well balanced, nothing beats that. Of course this just my personal opinion. Many love the teen size, as I see here on pf

I took this comparison pic a few months ago of all three sizes at the Singapore Celine store while on vacation. I ended up getting the antique rose. :smile: Sadly no modeling pics as I haven’t gotten properly dressed since shelter in place! I have the medium as well, and for me I love both sizes but the medium is quite a bit heavier. I’d bring the teen for travel.

Attachments

• 5DD5867F-AAEC-4D0E-8D2F-06DD05290A5D.jpeg
    5DD5867F-AAEC-4D0E-8D2F-06DD05290A5D.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 583
  • AF9A12AD-2519-4D82-882C-90083612419C.jpeg
    AF9A12AD-2519-4D82-882C-90083612419C.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 550
Finally pulled the trigger to get it last weekend, I was going to hold till my overseas trip later this year however as my home country says travelling is not possible till 2021 while there is chance of price increase (maybe??) as LV, Fendi, Prada and Chanel have already marked up their prices in my country during the pandemic.

its a expensive bag but I really like it and I hope it will last for a long time!
I am going to order the weather spray and leather cream so that I can condition this bag.

Finally pulled the trigger to get it last weekend, I was going to hold till my overseas trip later this year however as my home country says travelling is not possible till 2021 while there is chance of price increase (maybe??) as LV, Fendi, Prada and Chanel have already marked up their prices in my country during the pandemic.

its a expensive bag but I really like it and I hope it will last for a long time!
I am going to order the weather spray and leather cream so that I can condition this bag.

Congrats, Franki1983!
I am thinking of getting the Celine Classic Box too :girlsigh: Which size did you get? Can't wait to see your reveal!

Congrats, Franki1983!
I am thinking of getting the Celine Classic Box too :girlsigh: Which size did you get? Can't wait to see your reveal!

got the teen in black - I like the camel too but colour is too light for me. The medium is way too big and doesn't look good to wear across shoulder as I am not a tall person. Teen is perfect in a way that I can wear across my shoulder or I can adjust the strap to move it shorter and looks good on my shoulder in winter long jackets

haha if there is photo opportunity will show some pics :P

Reactions: pearlgrass