Clash de Cartier

My Clash necklace and bracelet are here! I have never been a "set" girl but finding that having pieces that are uniform is perfect for work. My JUC bracelet was being serviced and that should be coming in soon, and I do plan to occasionally stack with my clash bangle. For reference, both the ring and bracelet are the Medium. Bracelet size 15 (I'm a 16 in regular JUC). Blash size 16 could spin all around my wrist.

Bonus? My SA sent us an extra package with these 2 lovely notebooks with the leopard embossing along with a lovely Valentine's Day card.

Clash - 1.jpeg

Clash - 2.jpeg

Clash - 3.jpeg

My Clash necklace and bracelet are here! I have never been a "set" girl but finding that having pieces that are uniform is perfect for work. My JUC bracelet was being serviced and that should be coming in soon, and I do plan to occasionally stack with my clash bangle. For reference, both the ring and bracelet are the Medium. Bracelet size 15 (I'm a 16 in regular JUC). Blash size 16 could spin all around my wrist.

Bonus? My SA sent us an extra package with these 2 lovely notebooks with the leopard embossing along with a lovely Valentine's Day card.

View attachment 5711643

View attachment 5711644

View attachment 5711645
You’re wearing all of them so well :heart: