Clash de Cartier

While it seems like the Clash pairs well with other Cartier pieces, what do you all think of pairing the thicker Clash with the thinner Clash?

I will try next time I am in the boutique but personally I think this is an overkill. Clash stands out on its own with intricate details but too many of them next to each other would be too much.

While it seems like the Clash pairs well with other Cartier pieces, what do you all think of pairing the thicker Clash with the thinner Clash?

I’ve seen this paired together in pics, and I actually really liked it! However, I don’t know how it looks in person or real life.

I finally fulfilled my dream last week and got myself thick Clash in pink gold.
This is one of the most amazing pieces of jewellery I've ever seen. Craftmanship is just beyond.
Here is a pic in the evening light at the restaurant:
View attachment 5070996

Love your stack! Looks unique and gorgeous together!

I'm really obsessed with Clash collection because of its craftmanship and unique design. I was looking for a good and well designed necklace for a long time, and as soon as I saw this Clash necklace, I felt in love!! I wish this necklace comes in yellow gold but rose gold in this collection is not too pink, so it is okay for me :smile: Despite being dainty necklace , it is quite a statement piece that no need to pair it with other necklaces.

Attachments

• clash2.jpg
    clash2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 381
  • clash1.jpg
    clash1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 400
I am also obsessed with the Clash collection because of the posts in this forum. Still waiting for the yg version stubbornly. Might succumb to rose gold if nothing happens next April!

I'm really obsessed with Clash collection because of its craftmanship and unique design. I was looking for a good and well designed necklace for a long time, and as soon as I saw this Clash necklace, I felt in love!! I wish this necklace comes in yellow gold but rose gold in this collection is not too pink, so it is okay for me :smile: Despite being dainty necklace , it is quite a statement piece that no need to pair it with other necklaces.

Reactions: cwhit and okmo
Oh that’s exciting! It’s around 13.5-14 cm.

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm excited too :heart:. I was going to get the size 15, but looks like it might be too tight on my wrist according to your sizing. My wrist is 14(off my wrist bone)-14.5 cm(around my wrist bone). Maybe I should go up to size 16 then? It's really a hard decision without being able to try it on. I have tried the JUC thin version in size 16 before, it gave me lots of room - low to 4 inches from my wrist, seems too much for my liking.

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm excited too :heart:. I was going to get the size 15, but looks like it might be too tight on my wrist according to your sizing. My wrist is 14(off my wrist bone)-14.5 cm(around my wrist bone). Maybe I should go up to size 16 then? It's really a hard decision without being able to try it on. I have tried the JUC thin version in size 16 before, it gave me lots of room - low to 4 inches from my wrist, seems too much for my liking.
It really depends on how far up the wrist you want it to go. And will you be stacking it with any other bracelets? If I wear the Clash by my wrist bone, it’s actually pretty loose. The sizing for my bracelets is on the looser end of the spectrum.

Reactions: Bagaddictmel
It really depends on how far up the wrist you want it to go. And will you be stacking it with any other bracelets? If I wear the Clash by my wrist bone, it’s actually pretty loose. The sizing for my bracelets is on the looser end of the spectrum.
That’s good to know! I think the rounded spikes make the bracelet more comfortable to wear than the love bracelet. So maybe snug fit wouldn’t hurt my wrist bone. Yes I plan to stack it with a regular size JUC occasionally. I think they compliment each other so well. However I prob will wear it on its own more often.

My wrist is exactly the same size as yours. My best Love size is 16, though I have both 16s and 17s Loves because my 17s are hard to replace and I used to like to wear them more loose/bangle style. I just ordered the size 16 small Clash, so I will let you know how it works for me. What size are your other Cartier bracelets?

Reactions: Violet Bleu