Clash de Cartier

After seeing this model photo from Instagram (I did some editing to only show the rings themselves), I confirmed my Clash plan! The clash and mini panthere are so so so beautifully stacked!! Only wish the yellow gold version would be available in 2021!

View attachment 4939941
The clash pieces are a mix of yellow and rose gold. It’s not 100% pink. That’s what my SA said at least. Although on the website this is not mentioned

Perhaps the bracelet is different, but the clash ring is the same color as my PG JUC.
What the SA said is the spikes (moving parts) are yellow gold and the rest is pink. But in Cartier the 2 metal colors are very similar so it’s hard to tell. For those who own anything clash can you look closely under natural light and let us know?

On this video the spikes color looks different than to ring.
If this is confirmed, it would mean that there will be no yellow gold version since the current version is a mix of both YG and PG

The clash pieces are a mix of yellow and rose gold. It’s not 100% pink. That’s what my SA said at least. Although on the website this is not mentioned

My SA said the same about it being both. It goes perfectly in my stack (yg classic love and rg thin).
Edit: I can check the color in mine later to see about the spikes etc that was posted about above.

• Love
Reactions: babypanda
I think this may be true! I never would have guessed they are different golds, but looking at it with that in mind perhaps they do look like PG band/YG spikes. I took photos in natural light but the color difference does not show up.

I tried the rings on last week and one of the bracelets. I love the movement of the pieces and yet they still feel solid. IMO, the clash line has a more complicated design, and I guess makes me appreciate it that much more. Took a couple shots of the rings but not the bracelet.

View attachment 4956242View attachment 4956245
Wow I love the ring! How is the sizing different from the love or JUC rings? Do they run big?

Coming back to update after looking carefully at my clash, not in natural night since it’s nighttime, though I did shine a flashlight on it. To my eye, there is no color variation. Maybe the spikes just look different because of the way the light hits it? Or maybe I’m just not seeing the difference? To me it all looks the same. It’s a beautiful soft color.

They do run 1 to 2 sizes bigger. In the bracelet I had to go 2 sizes down compared to the love bracelet.
So let’s say love bracelet is 18, JUC would be 17 and Clash 16.

I can’t recall what size my clash is, but it’s either a 17 or 16. My love is a size 17. I am certain my clash is not a 15, so for me anyway, I’m either the same size or one size down from the love. It stacks perfectly against it.
Too bad they don’t include this sort of guide with equivalent sizes on their website :lol:

Reactions: greenteawasabi
Coming back to update after looking carefully at my clash, not in natural night since it’s nighttime, though I did shine a flashlight on it. To my eye, there is no color variation. Maybe the spikes just look different because of the way the light hits it? Or maybe I’m just not seeing the difference? To me it all looks the same. It’s a beautiful soft color.
This is exactly what I cannot determine either, one way or the other. I looked at it, trying to convince myself to see it, and the spikes possibly did look slightly less pink, but I could not tell if it was just reflecting the light less due to being at a different angle from the band. If there is a difference it is very subtle, more like the difference between well-loved pink gold and yellow gold, instead of the difference between new yellow gold and pink gold.

I can’t recall what size my clash is, but it’s either a 17 or 16. My love is a size 17. I am certain my clash is not a 15, so for me anyway, I’m either the same size or one size down from the love. It stacks perfectly against it.
Too bad they don’t include this sort of guide with equivalent sizes on their website :lol:
I remember we discussed this some time ago on a different thread :smile:. If I recall your clash was just one size down from your love bracelet.
Most posters sizes down indeed. How much is a matter of comfort and preference. It also depends how lose or snug the love bracelet is

Reactions: Yodabest
I went in to buy a Clou, but the sales associate had me try on the Clash. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. It looks much nicer in person than in photos, although my husband and sister were not a fan. They said it reminded them of a hair tie. I ultimately decided to go with the Clou, but this is now on my wish list.

Attachments

• c7b82bac-dc9b-4022-a938-f0b6fafe2376.JPG
    c7b82bac-dc9b-4022-a938-f0b6fafe2376.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 664