Clash de Cartier

Today I tried a few items at the store and SA was eager to show me this ring. He says it’s quite new. He prefers this diamond version than the older diamond version (which I never liked also), because the former reflects more intricacy of this ring.

I love it :smile: and I think it looks better in real life than photos.

View attachment 5961035
View attachment 5961036View attachment 5961037
Definitely this diamond version looks a lot better. The other one with the diamond in the top of the spikes never looks great in my opinion.

Reactions: Purrsey
Question for bracelet owners- do you take it off at night? I love the love bracelet as I don’t need to take that off but I worry the clasp would wear off if I took it on and off every day…

I wear small clash in 17 and small JUC in 18 and they stack perfectly for me. I hope that helps!
Hi darkangel, do they ever overlap with each another? I’ve a clash small in 15 and planning to get a juc small. Unfortunately we don’t have a Cartier store to try out these bracelets and only can purchase online. Do you think their circumference for clash sm 17 and juc sm 18 the same?

Reactions: darkangel07760
Hi darkangel, do they ever overlap with each another? I’ve a clash small in 15 and planning to get a juc small. Unfortunately we don’t have a Cartier store to try out these bracelets and only can purchase online. Do you think their circumference for clash sm 17 and juc sm 18 the same?
It’s hard to say if the circumference is the same. But they definitely do not overlap! They look very similar. I hope that helps!

Reactions: Missy Jny
Hi guys, I never posted here, but I really need help with the sizing.
I got my dream bracelet for my birthday on Saturday, but now I’m unsure if I picked the correct size.
For context: I have a small JUC in size 18 and I bought the small Clash also in size 18.
I am really overweighted and intend to loose weight (but I’ve been like this for 4 years already…).
When I tried the 17, I felt it was to tight and it was closing almost on my skin. There was no room at all for the bracelet to move when I stood up. The 18 on the other hand could move freely.
The thing is, yesterday when I opened the package and tried again the 18, it felt too large on my hand. But I don’t know, cause I don’t intent to use it alone and my JUC holds it. At the same time I know if I lose weight, it will be even more loose. I’ll attached some pictures.
For the ones who wears it larger, how does it look when the hands are down/you’re walking? Until where should the bracelet go on the hand?

Size 18:

IMG_9445.JPG

IMG_9446.JPGIMG_9453.JPG

Size 17:
IMG_9317.JPG

Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Loriad
Hi guys, I never posted here, but I really need help with the sizing.
I got my dream bracelet for my birthday on Saturday, but now I’m unsure if I picked the correct size.
For context: I have a small JUC in size 18 and I bought the small Clash also in size 18.
I am really overweighted and intend to loose weight (but I’ve been like this for 4 years already…).
When I tried the 17, I felt it was to tight and it was closing almost on my skin. There was no room at all for the bracelet to move when I stood up. The 18 on the other hand could move freely.
The thing is, yesterday when I opened the package and tried again the 18, it felt too large on my hand. But I don’t know, cause I don’t intent to use it alone and my JUC holds it. At the same time I know if I lose weight, it will be even more loose. I’ll attached some pictures.
For the ones who wears it larger, how does it look when the hands are down/you’re walking? Until where should the bracelet go on the hand?

Size 18:

View attachment 5976354

View attachment 5976353View attachment 5976352

Size 17:
View attachment 5976355

Thank you!

It looks like the right size. As you said, a size smaller was too small. Don’t buy for the future, buy what fits now.