Christie Brinkley

Christy looks great and the daughter would not be on that red carpet if it wasn't for her mom. Christy is selling to a demographic who still wants to be energetic, beautiful and embracing life at 63. So she seems a little over the top but she really isn't selling to the people who think she needs to give it up. I'm glad to see women like Christy Brinkley and Madonna out there being active and sexy in their 60s.

well in that second pic above where Christy seems to be posing and twirling, to me it looks like maybe Sailor is sick of everyone commenting her mom looks as good as or better than her at age 63 or whatever. For sure she's had a privileged life and opportunities due to who her parents are. But still maybe she's sick of her mom standing next to her and competing with her. Smiling that huge joker smile and twirling, kicking up her heels, etc.
I thought I was the only one who thinks Christy has a joker smile..

^^^
I dunno about that...considering how low the bar is these days I'd say Christie would rule the roost again in the modeling world. She was really stunning.
IDK how she'd do today. I think there are trends in what is considered desirable in the modelling world. Don't know if her all-American look would be that successful.
And someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think she was in the top-top supermodel category like Christy Turlington, Naomi Watts, etc. I know she was a successful model but I remember her more for marrying Billy Joel.

IDK how she'd do today. I think there are trends in what is considered desirable in the modelling world. Don't know if her all-American look would be that successful.
And someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think she was in the top-top supermodel category like Christy Turlington, Naomi Watts, etc. I know she was a successful model but I remember her more for marrying Billy Joel.
Christie Brinkley was one of the top, top models in the late 70s and 80s before the "Supermodel" label was coined in the 90s for models like Schiffer, Evangelista, Crawford, Campbell, etc.

Christie Brinkley was one of the top, top models in the late 70s and 80s before the "Supermodel" label was coined in the 90s for models like Schiffer, Evangelista, Crawford, Campbell, etc.
She wasn't one of the top, top models because she couldn't do runway. Or wasn't wanted for runway, I should say.

She was on lots of magazine covers because of her beautiful California blonde looks and she posed in bathing suits a lot. And she didn't have implants then, just a great, not too skinny body.

But I don't think she was in the same category as the great 70s models -- Rene Russo, Rosie Vela, Patti Hansen and Iman.

She wasn't one of the top, top models because she couldn't do runway. Or wasn't wanted for runway, I should say.

She was on lots of magazine covers because of her beautiful California blonde looks and she posed in bathing suits a lot. And she didn't have implants then, just a great, not too skinny body.

But I don't think she was in the same category as the great 70s models -- Rene Russo, Rosie Vela, Patti Hansen and Iman.
You are spot on.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
She rose to fame in the late 1970s as a model for Sports Illustrated.

And Christie Brinkley showed off her age-defying beauty nearly four decades later as she attended a climate change march in the Hamptons on Saturday.

The 63-year-old looked fabulous as she donned a garish floral headpiece at the People's Climate March.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ple-s-Climate-Change-March.html#ixzz4fhZhMUmX

3FC06C0900000578-4459432-Timeless_beauty_Christie_Brinkley_showed_off_her_age_defying_bea-a-41_1493515031346.jpg

3FC06A8D00000578-4459432-Green_goddess_The_63_year_old_looked_fabulous_as_she_donned_a_ga-a-38_1493515031127.jpg

3FC06AB700000578-4459432-Good_h_air_day_Wearing_her_blonde_locks_down_over_her_shoulders_-a-39_1493515031140.jpg

3FC0712000000578-4459432-Glowing_Christie_finished_off_her_natural_make_up_look_with_a_li-a-40_1493515031163.jpg