Chopard lovers?? Please post your pieces

I got Ice Cube bar earrings for Christmas.

View attachment 5287739
Invest in these...platinum with disc. Fantastic and will keep the earrings upright!

From the Chopard Imperiale Amethyste collection. The story behind this- I (somewhat recently) discovered Chopard and was looking through their ads- I saw this bracelet in an ad and when I called the consultant, she looked it up for me and told me that it was discontinued and that the warehouse in Geneva had just 1 piece left. I was so happy when it arrived in the store and I saw how beautiful it was- I only recently started discovering higher end jewelry and this was my first big purchase. I find bangles hard to wear as they're uncomfortable for me, even though I love them on others- so I'd been hunting for a chain type of bracelet for a long time. When I heard that there was only 1 left (I believe the collection came out in 2013), I felt like it was for me. Not sure if that's possible, but that's how I like to think of it. I'm still so excited and love it a lot.

20221201_182724.jpg.jpg

20221201_182733.jpg.jpg

Hi all, does anyone have pictures and/or reviews of Chopard’s “signature” leather bracelet? They’re like the female version of racing bracelets.

Link to their page:

Thank you!

Reactions: Barabara84