Choosing a watch: Cartier, Omega need help

Hi guys, I have another “candidate” :smile:
What do you think?View attachment 4121873

This is an altogether sportier look. If you are seriously considering this one, you really ought to at least take a look at Rolex. I was a reluctant Rolex shopper myself - hated the blingy fluted bezel, hated the cyclops date lens, hated that it was so obvious. It’s just a watch, I gave it a try.

I do like the Breitling though.

Reactions: PrincessAsya
This is an altogether sportier look. If you are seriously considering this one, you really ought to at least take a look at Rolex. I was a reluctant Rolex shopper myself - hated the blingy fluted bezel, hated the cyclops date lens, hated that it was so obvious. It’s just a watch, I gave it a try.

I do like the Breitling though.
Strangely, it looks more sporty in pic than IRL. But globally I agree with you that it is more casual/sporty. I love the association of MOP and mat steel. I think it would look pretty good on leather strip also.

Being a watch enthusiast, I have would say if you are choosing a watch to be worn every day with every outfit, I would stick with a classic with a plain white dial. The Cartier is a beautiful choice and my favorite out of the ones you are considering. Good luck and let us know what you decide!

Reactions: jellyv
Thank you coloradolvr for your opinion. May I ask you as watch enthusiast what would be your choice if you needed a watch for everyday wear (independently of the list of watches i picked)?
That's a difficult question to answer for me! I tend to switch out often. I do find that I wear my Rolex watches most frequently. But I know you said you don't care for the bling effect with them which I can totally see. Have you looked at the smooth bezels? It really does give them a totally different look. Today I have on my rose gold and stainless Chopard Happy Diamond Sport with a smooth bezel. I really like the clean look of it. I still say for you, the Cartier is the winner :smile:

Thank you for your reply, coloradolvr! I find your posts really helpful :smile: I’m traveling today and I think I’ll pull the trigger for BB, it is a very beautiful watch :smile:
I think it's the right choice for you! When I purchased my Tank Americaine my SIL went with the BB. I love it on her. You will have to post a picture when you pick up your new beautiful watch!!