Choosing a watch: Cartier, Omega need help

Thank you everyone for your opinions, they are precious to me as I’m a person who always have hard times to take a decision :smile: I have a journey by plane planned for the next weekend and I think that i’ll pull the trigger for the BB!

I’m wondering why you didn’t include Rolex. I love my very simple stainless Rolex so was wondering if there was a reason you haven’t looked there.
Thank you Rhl2987! I personally don’t like Rolex, I find them to “bling” to my taste and I feel that it is an image that they want to vehiculate, it is just “not me”. All this is my personal opinion, I don’t want to offense Rolex lovers :flowers:

I like the omega pic 2 on you because in all the pics you seem to be wearing cool-tone colours clothes. So the blueish grey face of the watch kinda matches your outfits very well. Plus the blueish grey omega has a slight variation to the design on the face....an additional ring which I thought is quite nice.
Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Hi raspberrypink! Thanks for your reply. I share exactly the same thoughts about this omega de Ville with blue-greish dial. I love it so much (and I love this variation in face design compared to the white MOP de Ville!). You are totally right, almost all my wardrobe is cool tones, even if I wear beige/sand color it will be cool beige. I wonder if this watch will go with violet/rosie tones.... but I think that i’ll end by buy this watch too :smile:

Reactions: raspberrypink
It’s a tough choice, I would go for Omega, as a brand anytime over Cartier for watches. De Ville has a classy look but I prefer the edgy Aqua Terra. Love the new Omega De Ville Tresor, you might want to check that out but it comes with either satin or leather strap. [emoji4]

It’s a tough choice, I would go for Omega, as a brand anytime over Cartier for watches. De Ville has a classy look but I prefer the edgy Aqua Terra. Love the new Omega De Ville Tresor, you might want to check that out but it comes with either satin or leather strap. [emoji4]
Hi nvie, thank you for your input! I’m not a fan of new de ville trésor, it’s not my style.

Aquarelle, I love either of the first two on you. Both the BB and the De Ville are the right proportion for you.
Thank you for your kind words CoastalCouture. My hesitations are not so much about proportions (they are both 33mm) but more about style and versatility if you were me and could buy only one of the first two, which one would you prefer?