Chloe Susanna Skinny Ankles & Heel Slippage

snick7341

May 29, 2019
Hi, I went back and forth a while on what size to purchase; a 37 or 37.5. I wear a 38 in Isabel Marant, 38 in most Jimmy Choo, and 38 in Aquazarra. I have a narrow foot, skinny ankle, and skinny calf. The 37s only fit with a very thin hosiery footie; no slippage in back. The 37 with a thin sock was too tight in the toe area and would have hurt for walking unless they stretched; the heel was fine. I purchased the 37.5 and can wear them with thin socks. My heel does slip some with walking but I haven't worn them for a longer outing yet to see if I'll get a blister from it. Has anyone else had this slippage problem (I have the black w/gunmetal color)? Did the heel of the boot mold more to your foot as you wore them more or did you need to insert a heel cup or some other solution? Btw- I can take the boots off without unzipping them (though I unzip them to not alter the shape at all)

If you opted for a whole size down vs half; did the boot stretch enough width wise in the toe area to be able to wear with a thin sock? Trying to determine if I need to get a 37 for my next pair if I end up reselling the 37.5

Thanks for any feedback on a highly over asked question!

This also is the case for me. I added in a foam insole and am considering also adding a foam heel cushion. The insole helps a bit with the slipping but it could be more secure as I commute a lot by walking. (It also adds a bit more comfort since the boot doesn’t have much cushion)

hope this helps!

I heard about it though personally doesn´t have this problem . I am normally 38 EU size (on small side) and ended up exchanging the 38 i ordered initially for 37.5 which i wear with medium thick sock. I recommend wearing thin cotton socks with those for some friction as these are lines with very smooth leather and have pretty wide opening so when wearing stocking like sock yes you might get a feeling the foot slips inside.
Hope that helps!