Chloe mini woody

Congrats!! :drinks: :loveeyes: This is adorable. I’ve been eyeing it too. Are you enjoying it? Is it worth it? The nano is too tiny but this mini I reckon is perfect size
Sorry only just saw this, I think its the perfect size if you want a smaller woody. It can fit my iphone 13 inside perfectly along with a small purse and other bits and bobs. The handles tuck in neatly at the top which I love.

Reactions: Bumbles
Sorry only just saw this, I think its the perfect size if you want a smaller woody. It can fit my iphone 13 inside perfectly along with a small purse and other bits and bobs. The handles tuck in neatly at the top which I love.
Can I ask what colour yours is? It doesn’t look like the brown. Also how tall are you if you don’t mind me asking and if you can wear it crossbody. I think the strap is not adjustable right? I’ve been eyeing the mini as a nice summer bag. I think this will be perfect. Thanks for sharing

Can I ask what colour yours is? It doesn’t look like the brown. Also how tall are you if you don’t mind me asking and if you can wear it crossbody. I think the strap is not adjustable right? I’ve been eyeing the mini as a nice summer bag. I think this will be perfect. Thanks for sharing
Hi thats right mine is in the white and beige colour. I am 5ft 1 (154cm) and I can wear it cross body no problem. It sits on my hip just right. I find it really comfortable ☺️

Reactions: Bumbles
How does everyone organize your belongings inside the bag? Does anyone use a bag organizer? I saw that the opening is quite big without any closure so I was a big nervous about it. Wish it had a zip closure.