Scarves Chiffon (mousseline) scarves

Dear @buxus inspired me with her Nuées Imaginaires posted in 2006! ❤ When I got the chance to purchase the exact CW, I did not hesitate one sec. My pix don‘t do this beauty justice! It‘s a wonderful light baby blue. Wearing it feels like - literally - living in a fantastic cloud… :love::love::love:
View attachment 5443344View attachment 5443345
Just love the details and how the animals are talking to each other…
View attachment 5443346
View attachment 5443347
View attachment 5443352
Congratulations!
I love this (we’re twins too), and feel the same way about it. It’s like what you would dream living in the clouds would feel like - beautiful blue skies, fluffy clouds, fantastical creatures all around, whispering the secrets we wish we knew. ❤️❤️❤️

Congratulations!
I love this (we’re twins too), and feel the same way about it. It’s like what you would dream living in the clouds would feel like - beautiful blue skies, fluffy clouds, fantastical creatures all around, whispering the secrets we wish we knew. ❤❤❤
What a lovely post!! Thank you so much, dear twin! :hbeat:
Absolutely beautiful!
Thank you! :flowers:

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Dear @buxus inspired me with her Nuées Imaginaires posted in 2006! ❤ When I got the chance to purchase the exact CW, I did not hesitate one sec. My pix don‘t do this beauty justice! It‘s a wonderful light baby blue. Wearing it feels like - literally - living in a fantastic cloud… :love::love::love:
View attachment 5443344View attachment 5443345
Just love the details and how the animals are talking to each other…
View attachment 5443346
View attachment 5443347
View attachment 5443352
Oh Sammy, what a treasure! Huge congratulations on this beauty!:heart:

:heart: Always loved this design , it’s made for the mousseline format and this colourway is perfect on you; what a find !
Dear frou frou! Agree with you! This design is perfect for a moussie! Thank you for your lovely compliment! :hbeat:
Oh Sammy, what a treasure! Huge congratulations on this beauty!:heart:
Thank you so much for your kind reply, my dear Croisette!

Reactions: Croisette7
This thread has been very quiet , and I’m missing seeing new acquisitions.
I should have posted mine a year ago ,although I tend to enjoy looking at my mousselines more than wearing them ,this olivey- bronze and blue Kelly en Perles is an exception.
The blue changeant is mesmerising and doesn’t appear so on the photos, I’ll try to get better when I’m in London , but for now here’s a coule taken last Summer.

081C4271-4438-41A8-BCD4-A3F125D4C984.jpeg

F46EA9D5-BEF1-473C-9CAC-532179F0FE86.jpeg

CC03E579-49C2-4FCD-9500-55E18E6334A4.jpeg

I should have posted mine a year ago ,although I tend to enjoy looking at my mousselines more than wearing them ,this olivey- bronze and blue Kelly en Perles is an exception.
The blue changeant is mesmerising and doesn’t appear so on the photos, I’ll try to get better when I’m in London , but for now here’s a coule taken last Summer.

View attachment 5599513

View attachment 5599514

View attachment 5599515

It has been quiet. That K en P is stellar on you. I can only imagine the bright green changeant on this is similar to my green/purple Parures de Sables.

Congrats on this!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
It has been quiet. That K en P is stellar on you. I can only imagine the bright green changeant on this is similar to my green/purple Parures de Sables.

Congrats on this
Thank you Bunnycat , these older changeants are quite amazing ….just searched back for your fantastic Parures de Sables .That must be the most stunning changeant I’ve seen with the leaf green plus the violet .
The K en P is actually olive green with stormy blue changeant.
I‘ve always liked the K en P design but found the géant Silk impossible to wear on account of the massive Hermès written all over it.
Thank goodness that disappears in the mousseline!

View attachment 5599513

View attachment 5599514

View attachment 5599515
Lucky you, frou frou. I thought about picking this cw up. Sat on the fence too long and missed out. Gorgeous!!!

Thank you, those that we missed …ah the regrets I’ve had too. But there’s always something new and exquisite to make up !
I wish I were as chill as you are with a kind of que sera sera attitude. I have a a handful of grails I am looking for (including cookie's parures). Three of those are moussies (including your KeP) that I didn't grab when I saw them, and I look for them regularly!

View attachment 5599513

View attachment 5599514

View attachment 5599515
Ohmigoodness :faint:

View attachment 5599513

View attachment 5599514

View attachment 5599515
OMG!!! This is really exquisite and looks amazing on you!! Major congrats and enjoy this beauty! ❤️
Thank you Bunnycat , these older changeants are quite amazing ….just searched back for your fantastic Parures de Sables .That must be the most stunning changeant I’ve seen with the leaf green plus the violet .
The K en P is actually olive green with stormy blue changeant.
I‘ve always liked the K en P design but found the géant Silk impossible to wear on account of the massive Hermès written all over it.
Thank goodness that disappears in the mousseline!
You are describing it so well! Olive green with stormy blue changeant! This must be similar to my Ceintures. I think, this changeant is called Sable/Azur. It was dear @bunnycat pointing this out after I posted my NTM treasure almost two years ago. :flowers:

OMG!!! This is really exquisite and looks amazing on you!! Major congrats and enjoy this beauty! ❤️

You are describing it so well! Olive green with stormy blue changeant! This must be similar to my Ceintures. I think, this changeant is called Sable/Azur. It was dear @bunnycat pointing this out after I posted my NTM treasure almost two years ago. :flowers:
Thank you Sammy ; that Ceintures of yours is another of the dark and mysterious ones , lovely.

• Love
Reactions: Sammy Royal