Scarves Chiffon (mousseline) scarves

Oh my Sammy, that's a rare beauty ... congratulations!
Thank you very much, dear Croisette!
oooh- gorgeous Sammy! I love dancing Pearls (because I make glass beads for a living :lol: ) and that blue contrast hem is superb!
Dear bunny, that‘s just wonderful! I am sure that you have some beautiful Dancing Pearls in your collection already...?

Hello! I’ve shared this on the SS2020 thread, but will also post here for reference.

La Source de Pegase
140cm silk mousseline
bleu ciel/vert/encre - H343558S 04

View attachment 4861212

View attachment 4861217

View attachment 4861220

These last two pics are from H.com. Just including, as when I received my order, I thought, “hey, where’s my contrast border?”. :wondering: I’d admired its contrast border as well as the contrast rolled hem when ordering, and thought it was odd when arrived with only the contrast rolled hem! Love it regardless, but just mentioning in case matters to anyone else! :smile:

View attachment 4861228

View attachment 4861230
Perfect on you! I love it! Congrats!

Reactions: etoile de mer
Reactions: Sammy Royal
My partner's mother died this week. She was nearly 99 and always had a happy outlook. We are wearing her favorite color, red, with our mourning clothes. (No large gathering - just us - masked - and three siblings with spouses at the graveside.)

Thanks to Bunnycat for moral support as I debated over moussies last month. This was a perfect one to have for today! (Flots au Cheval)1031200914b~2.jpg

My partner's mother died this week. She was nearly 99 and always had a happy outlook. We are wearing her favorite color, red, with our mourning clothes. (No large gathering - just us - masked - and three siblings with spouses at the graveside.)

Thanks to Bunnycat for moral support as I debated over moussies last month. This was a perfect one to have for today! (Flots au Cheval)View attachment 4894025

You look wonderful, a excellent way of celebrating her life, naturally, I'm also so sorry for your loss

Thanks to Bunnycat for moral support as I debated over moussies last month. This was a perfect one to have for today! (Flots au Cheval)View attachment 4894025
It’s beautiful.
Terribly sorry for your loss. ❤️

My Condolences.

A wonderful way to remember her:flowers: