Scarves Chiffon (mousseline) scarves

My four black pm mousselines. For those of you who used to purchase pm mousselines, you may remember how difficult it was to find any designs in black. The SAs would try to explain that Hermes did not usually issue black pm mousselines, I needed to broaden my horizons and buy lighter colors. It did not change my pursuit!

From the top left clockwise: Axis Mundi, Belles du Mexique, Flora Graeca and Serentine

Aaah, love that Belles du Mexique!!!

My four black pm mousselines. For those of you who used to purchase pm mousselines, you may remember how difficult it was to find any designs in black. The SAs would try to explain that Hermes did not usually issue black pm mousselines, I needed to broaden my horizons and buy lighter colors. It did not change my pursuit!

From the top left clockwise: Axis Mundi, Belles du Mexique, Flora Graeca and Serentine

That Flora Graeca is a such a knockout!

Reactions: eliwon and Julide

Ooh - never knew Serenite came in this CW - how dramatic and beautiful! As an orchid lover this should be a must - got a lime green 140 Serenite moussie for a start - enjoy yours:smile: