Scarves Chiffon (mousseline) scarves

@Joannadyne I'm extremely flattered to get a shout out from you! @hopiko, I had no idea @Joannadyne was looking for this at all. I just instinctively thought of her when I saw this listed for less than retail and sent it along just in case... :graucho: :P
And that's why it was just so awesome that you sent it along - you are the sweetest for thinking of me!

Please promise me that you will NEVER take this off! SO GORGEOUS! I love this print so much. If I hadn't purchased two 90s in it, I would have definitely gotten this moussie! The sea turtle melts my heart. These colors should be deemed, the Joannadyne colorway. Congratulations on the most exquisite moussie!

Heehee, I'm just tickled pink to have it at all! I will wear it tonight (again!). [emoji6] I agree, the turtle is so sweet. I love Alice Shirley's work. Which two cws did you get, Ladybaga?

Hopiko, I couldn't get this beauty out of my head. I asked for my SA to search for it, pretty please but no dice, it's sold out everywhere. [emoji24][emoji27][emoji29]. Then a few weeks later, I get a DM from the fabulous fellow tpfer weN84 forwarding a sale for this very moussie! Thank you for igniting the flame that brought this moussie home to me! And thank you again @weN84!
View attachment 3793494
View attachment 3793495
This mousse is gorgeous! Now I want to find one to be your twins! :heart:

And that's why it was just so awesome that you sent it along - you are the sweetest for thinking of me!

Heehee, I'm just tickled pink to have it at all! I will wear it tonight (again!). [emoji6] I agree, the turtle is so sweet. I love Alice Shirley's work. Which two cws did you get, Ladybaga?

I love her designs, too! Dying to get Into the Canadian Wild! The two colorways of Under the Waves that I have are 06 which has a black background with bright colored fish. The other is 12 which has green, blue, red, pink, aqua, teal colors. :smile:

Hopiko, I couldn't get this beauty out of my head. I asked for my SA to search for it, pretty please but no dice, it's sold out everywhere. [emoji24][emoji27][emoji29]. Then a few weeks later, I get a DM from the fabulous fellow tpfer weN84 forwarding a sale for this very moussie! Thank you for igniting the flame that brought this moussie home to me! And thank you again @weN84!
View attachment 3793494
View attachment 3793495
This cw is made for YOU! Très chic on you, Joannadyne!

Reactions: andee
Thank you very much, dear Ladybaga!! Your Iris is absolutely gorgeous on you!! It is just perfect... :heart:

You are glowing Ladybaga , the Iris is made for you.How well you wear these strong colours in a very natural way.:heart:

Dreamy, romantic, beautiful…I'm running out of words for your Mousseline .The delicacy is just gorgeous.

Interesting how both you and Ladybaga have found what works with your colouring and aesthetic so well, and they couldn't be more different!
It's a style lesson in knowing oneself I think .:tup:
Dear frou frou, thank you soo much for your wonderful words... :hugs:

+1

I confess I tried on this moussie at Sevres ( first time in my life I touched a moussie) and I got so afraid of the thin delicate texture that I left it in the store in May. Huge regret, huge. I definitely want a moussie and need to build up the confidence of carrying it, not being afraid of pulls. Never had any pulls on my CSGMs so why am I so afraid of carrying a moussie?

Such dreamy pics SR, like straight from an H summer add [emoji7]
You should not be afraid of moussies! Congrats for never having a pull on CSGM. I have multiple pulses on CSGMS, but never on any of my moussies! They are not as delicate as they look.
Thank you so much, dear Serva!! :flowers: - Totally agree with scarf1 that moussies are much stronger than they look. One of mine got caught in a zipper - it got a bit crinkled but that's all that happened!! One of our cats jumped joyfully on one of them - no pull at all! So, please try them. I am sure you will love them!

Reactions: eliwon
Sammy! Lovely shawls and pictures to match! They both look amazing on you!

I wore my blue PaP earlier this week and thought of you...I hope it looks 1/2 as good on me!
Dear hopiko, thank you so much!! :hbeat: Of course, you look absolutely fan-tas-tic with "our" APdP, dear twin! :hugs:
View attachment 3793494
View attachment 3793495
This is beautiful on you, Joannadyne!! Love the colours of this cw!! :tup:
Sammy you look divine dear!
Thank you so much, dear lanit!! :heart:

Reactions: hopiko
View attachment 3793494
View attachment 3793495
You can wear colors really well and this cw of UTW moussie is made for you Joannadyne!! It is beautiful and it matches your cheerful character.

View attachment 3793494
View attachment 3793495
God, this just beautiful!!