Che Bella Famiglia! Post your beautiful Massaccesi Handbag family pictures here!

What a beautiful collection! I love the different leathers, colors, and styles you chose- they all go with everything but each has a different character.
Thank you lenie !! I am drawn to neutral bags, so these colors really work for me. I do feel like I would love something in the dark gray nappa, it is a beautiful leather.

And then there were three!

MIDI Minerva in pebbled olive
Selene in dark brown nappa
MIDI Selene in pebbled black

Love them all so much!!!
View attachment 2876746

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE ivyfalls!!!!!! Oh my stars! That Dark Brown Nappa is everything that I dreamt of! What a beautiful Massaccesi family you have! My favorite handbags have always been my neutrals too, they are always classic, so I am in love with your selections! Well done dear ivy! I love it! How does the Nappa feel? I want!!!!!!

Thank you LHB!!!! The nappa leather is amazing with just the right amount of smoosh that I love! I would really like a bag in the smoke grey nappa, if I had known how much I would like it, I would have ordered the midi Minerva in that leather! I may still get one, but I will wait to see if there are new bag styles for 2015.

Thank you LHB!!!! The nappa leather is amazing with just the right amount of smoosh that I love! I would really like a bag in the smoke grey nappa, if I had known how much I would like it, I would have ordered the midi Minerva in that leather! I may still get one, but I will wait to see if there are new bag styles for 2015.
I'm also deciding between a nappa Red Cherry or nappa Smoke Grey for a midi Minerva! From pictures I like the Smoke Grey color a lot, though I'm trying to hold off since I've realized that the past few months, I've increased the number of my grey bags! I think maybe I need a brighter color now.

My growing Massaccesi family..Sorry little family for the group picture, but this pic would have to do for now, so you can meet with your relatives in this thread :lol: We'll place you better next time!

From right to left..

Top: Phoebes in various leathers: Orange nappa, Red Cherry nappa, Apple Green peb, Turquoise peb, Plum peb, Chocolate nappa.

Middle: Selene regular Africa Lead, Selene midi w/ zipper pockets Africa Bronze
Minerva regular in Teal peb, Minerva midi in Paprika and Pineapple peb
back is the Soulmate reg in Ochre nubuck, Angel in Taupe nubuck, Aphrodites
in Red Wine nappa and Olive peb

Front:by the Selenes 3 Floras in African Bronze, Lead and Gold

Attachments

• 2015-05-15 18.20.42.jpg
    2015-05-15 18.20.42.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 521
My growing Massaccesi family..Sorry little family for the group picture, but this pic would have to do for now, so you can meet with your relatives in this thread :lol: We'll place you better next time!

From right to left..

Top: Phoebes in various leathers: Orange nappa, Red Cherry nappa, Apple Green peb, Turquoise peb, Plum peb, Chocolate nappa.

Wow!! Beautiful!

From right to left..

Color me happy! Heavenly days bonniekir, what a stunning display of MM leather goodness! Also reminds me I need to get a Flora with my next order! LOVE all your beauties!

From right to left..

Bonnie, your MM bag collection is totally amazing!! I am crazy in love with your Ochre Soulmate and I think Marco is a genius for coming up with the nubuck/dark brown leather combo!! I must get another one!! And, I can't wait to get one of the smaller bags, either a Flora or Phoebe. Thanks so much for posting your complete family!!!

Bonnie, your MM bag collection is totally amazing!! I am crazy in love with your Ochre Soulmate and I think Marco is a genius for coming up with the nubuck/dark brown leather combo!! I must get another one!! And, I can't wait to get one of the smaller bags, either a Flora or Phoebe. Thanks so much for posting your complete family!!!

LOL.......I swear ivyfalls, your thoughts are my thoughts, lol. :ghi5:

From right to left..

How could I have missed this shot??? Still love that ochre nubuck!!

From right to left..

VanBod was not the only one who missed this...and I thank you Vannie for bumping this so I would look at this thread!!

Glorious little Massaccesi family Bonnie...just stunning!