Che Bella Famiglia! Post your beautiful Massaccesi Handbag family pictures here!

LoveHandbags!

~adore~
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
I have visions of Massaccesi Handbag family shots dancing around in my head.
They are on their way… and if you type it, they will come! (a Purse Forum fun fact proven time and time again!)
Tell me what your family shot is going to look like and then post your group/family picture here when you can!

My Massaccesi family (so far) is the Taupe Minerva, Amaranto Minerva with silver lining and silver hardware(being born) and Lead Selene with silver hardware (also being born). This is one family that is going to continue to grow!

My Massaccesi family (so far) is the Taupe Minerva, Amaranto Minerva with silver lining and silver hardware(being born) and Lead Selene with silver hardware (also being born). This is one family that is going to continue to grow!

Being born...........I laugh out loud LOVE that! :yahoo: So cute!

I cannot wait to see your family picture lenie, it is going to make me faint, LOL

Moonstarr, are you out there, how is our tracking for Dark Teal and Black handle Aphrodite????

You are our first hope for a family pix! (and girlllllllllllll, you know how we ADORE your fabulous pictures!!!!)
:love:

Who else has incoming? I need some Massaccesi group shot eye candy! :graucho:

Moonstarr, are you out there, how is our tracking for Dark Teal and Black handle Aphrodite????

You are our first hope for a family pix! (and girlllllllllllll, you know how we ADORE your fabulous pictures!!!!)
:love:

Who else has incoming? I need some Massaccesi group shot eye candy! :graucho:

:biggrin: I am VERY close to receiving my Dark Teal Aphrodite! I think it's expected to be delivered tomorrow, but since I'm working I won't be able to pick it up until Thursday night ... I'll probably take photos on Friday WHICH just happens to be my Friday off. So expect lots of photos. :yes: So then I'll have two in my family ... for now. :graucho:

:lol: I love your comment too ... "being born". :giggles:

:biggrin: I am VERY close to receiving my Dark Teal Aphrodite! I think it's expected to be delivered tomorrow, but since I'm working I won't be able to pick it up until Thursday night ... I'll probably take photos on Friday WHICH just happens to be my Friday off. So expect lots of photos. :yes: So then I'll have two in my family ... for now. :graucho:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! I just sensed that your family photo was near, LOL!

I am so excited that Tealie with the Black Handles, stunning as she is, will be here soon with her sister Purple/Grey Aprhodite! They are going to be so pretty together!!!!!

Looking forward to Photo Friday Moonstarry, starry night!

HAHAHAHA!!
Dr. Marco and Nurse Valentina in the Maternity Ward!

:lolots::roflmfao::lolots:

I can't wait to see Amaranto Minerva, hope she arrives soon 😍