Cartier vs Chaumet

• Cartier Love

Votes: 144 55.2%
  • Chaumet Bee My Love

Votes: 105 40.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 12 4.6%

• Total voters
I have the Cartier Love and love it more everyday. Today, I went into a boutique and saw Bee My Love. It is gorgeous and I want it!

It really depends if you prefer a classic, safe bet vs something unique and only those in the know will recognise ;)

The Love regular size is a lot more substantial, heavier, and is thicker (both width and height) than Chaumet. Both bracelets will match all outfits.

I think you will know after you try both. Jewellery tends to look different once you have it on. I wasn’t originally at Chaumet to look at the Bee My Love range as I wasn’t attracted to it from the online photos. When I saw it in real life, I was in love and now can’t stop thinking about it! :heart:

I have the Cartier Love and love it more everyday. Today, I went into a boutique and saw Bee My Love. It is gorgeous and I want it!

It really depends if you prefer a classic, safe bet vs something unique and only those in the know will recognise ;)

The Love regular size is a lot more substantial, heavier, and is thicker (both width and height) than Chaumet. Both bracelets will match all outfits.

I think you will know after you try both. Jewellery tends to look different once you have it on. I wasn’t originally at Chaumet to look at the Bee My Love range as I wasn’t attracted to it from the online photos. When I saw it in real life, I was in love and now can’t stop thinking about it! :heart:
Exactly what I was thinking too. That collection is cute

Reactions: Angel_bunny
Thank you very much, legally_tanned.
Have you see the bee with diamonds, very beautiful bracelet and wider, diamonds are a lot bigger and sparkly than Cartier. Maybe it will looks good with the classic love. I love this bee diamonds bracelet but it’s way out of my budget.

Here is mine stacking with my thin Love, I absolutely like this combination very much. View attachment 5023717
Love this stack you have :love:

How does it work with sizing?

Could you please share what size your thin Love is as well as the Chaumet piece?

Do you find the bracelets sit well together?

Do you wear the Chaumet everyday without removing it?

Sorry for all the questions!

Reactions: Cunhaam
Hello lilpikachu, thank you. My love is size 18 and the chaumet rose gold bangle is size 170. I believe the chaumet bangle available in size from 150-210 (I guess maybe the same as Cartier sizes 15-21). If you choose the right sizes, the 2 bangles don’t overlap each other all the way but sometimes they do overlap each other on the upper part of my wrist (like an X). Btw, the chaumet bangle scratches easily too but due to the shine surface, it’s not easy to show/see it.
I wore them everyday ...never take them off even in the shower.

Hello lilpikachu, thank you. My love is size 18 and the chaumet rose gold bangle is size 170. I believe the chaumet bangle available in size from 150-210 (I guess maybe the same as Cartier sizes 15-21). If you choose the right sizes, the 2 bangles don’t overlap each other all the way but sometimes they do overlap each other on the upper part of my wrist (like an X). Btw, the chaumet bangle scratches easily too but due to the shine surface, it’s not easy to show/see it.
I wore them everyday ...never take them off even in the shower.
Thank you for the reply!

I have a LOVE bracelet and a JUC already but have always liked Chaumet, especially the Bee My Love Collection. This bangle looks so nice! Love that it can be worn 24/7 as I’m not a fan of removing jewellery.