CHAT about current prices worldwide

Sounds like a wonderful time! Did you happen to see the new structured Rouette? How were lines with the new store?
i saw it from afar but didn’t check it out! It was beautiful!! The new store had no lines on Tuesday July 25th, they opened the day before. We met some people in line at the Saint Honore store who went over to the new George V store because they were sick of the line. They let us know via Instagram that there was full stock, so after waiting in line for 3 hours my friends and I ran, took the subway, then ran to the new store. We waited 1 minute to have a SA help us. There was Anjou minis in all colors. The next days we went back and everything was sold out (Wednesday/Thursday). I’m sure stock will replenish for the next week as they expect it to get busier after they officially announce the store opening.

Reactions: b.oaks
i saw it from afar but didn’t check it out! It was beautiful!! The new store had no lines on Tuesday July 25th, they opened the day before. We met some people in line at the Saint Honore store who went over to the new George V store because they were sick of the line. They let us know via Instagram that there was full stock, so after waiting in line for 3 hours my friends and I ran, took the subway, then ran to the new store. We waited 1 minute to have a SA help us. There was Anjou minis in all colors. The next days we went back and everything was sold out (Wednesday/Thursday). I’m sure stock will replenish for the next week as they expect it to get busier after they officially announce the store opening.
Oh wow that’s unreal! So happy to hear you got everything you wanted :smile: I’m headed there this Fall and hoping to get the new Rouette. Now it’s going to be more or less figuring out which days are the best with stock lol

Reactions: Tamag0tchi
Oh wow that’s unreal! So happy to hear you got everything you wanted :smile: I’m headed there this Fall and hoping to get the new Rouette. Now it’s going to be more or less figuring out which days are the best with stock lol
Good luck!! I honestly think the new store will have the most stock. But, the SA at the smaller Saint Honore store mentioned that 1 store would get stock while the others didn’t. When we were at that store, they were getting a delivery and told me to wait for an Anjou mini for 45 minutes, so I did and got the color I wanted :smile:. They told us the other stores didn’t get stock that day though.

Does anyone know the current price of the Alpine Mini Backpack in Paris right now, will be headed there in September
I heard a SA tell a client next to me it was €2900 or €2950? I couldn’t hear exactly the numbers he said + he was hard to understand but I believe that was how much it was because the women said “3k for a mini backpack”?

Good luck!! I honestly think the new store will have the most stock. But, the SA at the smaller Saint Honore store mentioned that 1 store would get stock while the others didn’t. When we were at that store, they were getting a delivery and told me to wait for an Anjou mini for 45 minutes, so I did and got the color I wanted :smile:. They told us the other stores didn’t get stock that day though.
I guess it’s all about luck and making a good guess lol. It’ll be interesting when we go since my first stop or thought is to go to the new one.

Reactions: Tamag0tchi
Hi,I have a few questions...hopefully you can help.
How long was the queue? Did they have plenty of stock?
Any chance you know how much the St Louis were selling for ?
Enjoy your bag! :smile:
I went around 10:15am on a wednesday and there were about 20 min in line and I waited about 40mins! I didn’t ask for the price but I did see people looking at them so they’re definitely available!

Reactions: sihetho