CHAT about current prices worldwide

Hi all I'm interested in the sac Voltaire. Does anyone know it's price in the us in black and special colors. Also do you know if the San Francisco goyard store charges tax when shipping to a state without Goyard store and what the shipping cost is? I'm visiting the goyard store there this weekend!

Hi all I'm interested in the sac Voltaire. Does anyone know it's price in the us in black and special colors. Also do you know if the San Francisco goyard store charges tax when shipping to a state without Goyard store and what the shipping cost is? I'm visiting the goyard store there this weekend!

I do not have current prices. Prices Sept 18, 2015: Voltaire Black USD 2650, limited colors USD 3350. The Goyard SF will ship out of state for around $50 and no tax if you live in a state without Goyard store.

Hello all, I tried the Voltaire and sadly it was just not the right look for me. I purchased a gm Saint Louis but now am thinking about also getting a Marquises or sac hardy. Does anyone have the price on these in US dollars in black and special colors? Also do these come in different sizes? Thank you!

Any help appreciated...
Does anyone have a nice goyard SA at the Goyard flagship boutique in San Francisco? I have tried to reach Lucio, but haven't been able to. Does anyone know if he still works at Goyard in SF?
Thank you!

Thanks to Mr. Goyard for the Cap Vert prices. I will be in Paris in November (and again in March). In advance, I requested some pricing from Paris, and I got the following info.

Matching Straps for some of the below....150 Euros

Saigon - Small
Black 3,050 Euros
Special 3,965 Euros

Saigon - Large
Black 3,570 Euros
Special 4,645 Euros

Vendome - Small
Black 2,800 Euros
Special 3,640 Euros

Jeanne - Large
Black 1,730 Euros
Special 2,250 Euros

These prices were as of July 21, 2016. I know as of September 1, 2015 (last year) they increased prices, so if anyone has seen higher prices, please let us know. Also, I bought a Jeanne Large in black last year (November 6) in Paris for 1,730, so from November 2015 to July 2016, no increase in price.

If anyone can confirm Belvedere and 233 (is this still part of the permanent collection?) prices in Paris, I would be very appreciative.

In addition, I asked about Marquises, but this was the response I got...

"Further to your inquiry, we are delighted to detail our Marquises purse , which is designed in one size only, based on a 40 cm length, 30 cm height and 15 cm depth. We need to inform you that, as our purse is no longer proposed on permanent collection, we do not await any incoming deliveries anymore."

I take that to mean no more Marquises.

Would anyone know the prices of the St. Louis tote (small and larger sizes) for black and special colors in Paris? Thank you!!!
Yes, I would love to know as well. My friend is traveling to Paris next week and I will be asking her to pick up one for me. Also, in terms of the VAT refund at the airport, how soon should she expect to wait in line? Is it refunded to her credit card? TIA!

I found this online, which was posted September 2015. I think the prices are still accurate based on the fact that when my aunt called the Paris store in July 2016 (at least for the GM special colors), it was still the same as what's listed:

Goyard Saint Louis PM Bag – Classic Colors €800.00
Goyard Saint Louis PM Bag – Special Colors €1,040.00
Goyard Saint Louis GM Bag – Classic Colors €920.00
Goyard Saint Louis GM Bag – Special Colors €1,200.00

I believe she can do either. I always recommend it going back to the credit card, as the cash amount you get, if you take something other than the local currency is usually at a really bad rate. Remember, not all airports have the option for you to get cash back, so you may have to just take it to the credit card.

Last year, they changed prices on or around September 1, so maybe Mr. Goyard could let us know if similar plans were in place this year. With the French economy being down (i.e. unemployment high and tourism down due to the floods/other issues in France), I would imagine that there is a good chance prices stayed the same this year.

I have read on another thread that Goyard raised its prices in the uk Saturday. Is this true and does anyone know if there was a price increase in the us? Also asking again if anyone knows the price on the pm and GM Marquises and the sac hardy. Thank you!