CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

I think Haisley bought and returned it. There was a tear or some other damage around the leather loops holding the O rings or a handle attachment. Something like that.
... and then there was one on a Japanese eBay account that we both bought (I canceled) that did not have original handles.

Reactions: Deco
I asked a seller to post pictures of the corners of the bag to judge it's true condition and this is what she posted.
My suspicion is there must be damage - who could possibly think this is a legitimate photo?
So weird - this is def throwing me off of the purchase.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 3.14.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 3.14.03 PM.png
    770.5 KB · Views: 19
I asked a seller to post pictures of the corners of the bag to judge it's true condition and this is what she posted.
My suspicion is there must be damage - who could possibly think this is a legitimate photo?
"Please send $$$$ to a complete stranger on the internet based on this photo which clearly evidences my trustworthiness."

muppets kermit GIF