Charlie Hunnam

Charlie has all the makings to be an A-list actor. He has turned down many high profile roles which could've sky rocketed his career years ago (the role Russell Brand plays in Forgetting Sarah Marshall was written for Charlie, he and Jason Segal are buds, and he turned it down, because he felt he couldn't pull off the comedic role.) He sticks to his guns (which is hard for a lot of actors) and I find that admirable.

Last edited:
Sons of Anarchy FINALLY started here yesterday. And I already love it after two episodes. The ratings are doing really great so I hope they keep the show up on this channel (they showed the 1st season earlier this year on a website but I didn't wanna watch it on a small laptop screen).
But I got one question. Why is Gemma pretending to Jax like his father was all great but when she talks to Clay she's saying she doesn't want Jax to be poisoned by his spirit? Do they explain that later on? I'm aware though that he didn't die of a natural cause.

Gosh he is so hot... Unbelievable...Definitely in my top 5! LOL.

I really need to meet Charlie in person, he seems so sweet and genuine. Any of you gals do a meet/greet w/him yet? :graucho:

BagBerry13 said:
Sons of Anarchy FINALLY started here yesterday. And I already love it after two episodes. The ratings are doing really great so I hope they keep the show up on this channel (they showed the 1st season earlier this year on a website but I didn't wanna watch it on a small laptop screen).
But I got one question. Why is Gemma pretending to Jax like his father was all great but when she talks to Clay she's saying she doesn't want Jax to be poisoned by his spirit? Do they explain that later on? I'm aware though that he didn't die of a natural cause.

Yes it gets explained later, if I tell you it will ruin some of the plot for you!