Chanel XXL Airline Flap

I just asked my SA and he said no but it only comes out every few years.
Thank you for your answer. I am kicking myself for having passed on one a few months back. It was a red one. I was set on black. I read somewhere the golden one is very pretty too. This piece is incredibly hard to find. I am also wondering what the price of the Small and Large XXL flaps would be after all the price increases we have weathered.....

Thank you for your answer. I am kicking myself for having passed on one a few months back. It was a red one. I was set on black. I read somewhere the golden one is very pretty too. This piece is incredibly hard to find. I am also wondering what the price of the Small and Large XXL flaps would be after all the price increases we have weathered.....

I would have loved the red! I just don’t want a light color. Hopefully when it comes out again there are a few colors available and it’s not ridiculously priced.

Reactions: BUIGOVA
I have an XXL in dark silver and RHW with the trolley pocket on the back (purchased a few months ago on FP)1. I originally wanted black with GHW but I have so much black and gold that I hope this appeases me. I've noticed there have been fewer on the market. I hope Chanel brings them back.

I saw the Gold color XXL flap without the luggage sleeve once at my local Chanel boutique. The color was nice.... it screamed vacation time! I didn’t really pay attention to it because it didn’t have the luggage sleeve. I figure the sleeve helps carrying the XXL through the airport in case it gets heavier. I will start a thread about the XXL in lighter colors to see what people say....

Dears,
Does anyone own the Chanel Airport XXL Flap Bag in gold, silver or any color other than black, and could please share their feedback on owning this bag in these colors? Thank you so much!

I caved and purchased a used one from a few years back, in the khaki color with gunmetal hardware, and it's in perfect condition. I wanted the black with gold hardware but since I own the jumbo in that combination I couldn't justify having 2 bags with such a similar look. I'm not sure how much it was used but considering it's from 2019 and you can't see a mark on it, I'm hoping it will continue to hold up. Planning to use it as a work bag and for travel.