Chanel Urban Spirit Backpack

Congratulations! She is gorgeous. May I know what is your height? And how do you usually wear the bag? ie both straps on your back, one strap off shoulder, or by holding at the top? I am wondering if i should buy one too in mini but I am 173am/slim :smile: Thank you!
I'm handing on the top chain mostly

Thank you:flowers:, and can I ask your height? I am wondering if I should buy mini or small as I am 173cm

Hi
I am a similar height to you (172cm) and I was debating between the mini and the small. I couldn't get to a boutique to try them on and my SA said the mini would be too small for me so I went with the small. The small is perfect in size for me. I have since been to a boutique and I found the mini far too small for my height.

Hi
I am a similar height to you (172cm) and I was debating between the mini and the small. I couldn't get to a boutique to try them on and my SA said the mini would be too small for me so I went with the small. The small is perfect in size for me. I have since been to a boutique and I found the mini far too small for my height.
Really! That makes me feel a lot better. Do you carry it by the top handle? I mainly want it for that purpose. I love the mini so much, but it’s a shame it won’t work for our height :sad: would you mind posting a full length pic with it? I think my store may only have the mini. Thank you so much

I'm 5"9 (175cm) I own a small Urban Spirit from last year in a blush pink in size small. I love it, but when I saw the new mini size I loved that too. It's more of a "purse" size than the other sizes. I wear it mostly double strap over just one shoulder and also hold by top little strap and i LOVE the size. That's my 2 cents on the size debate regarding height :smile:

Reactions: seikow and lialia03
I'm 5"9 (175cm) I own a small Urban Spirit from last year in a blush pink in size small. I love it, but when I saw the new mini size I loved that too. It's more of a "purse" size than the other sizes. I wear it mostly double strap over just one shoulder and also hold by top little strap and i LOVE the size. That's my 2 cents on the size debate regarding height :smile:
Hello! Do you mind if I ask if you mean the mini is a purse size or the small? I’m after more of a pursesize. Do you think the mini would look out of proportion for our height? And would you choose small over mini? Thanks in advance :smile:

Really! That makes me feel a lot better. Do you carry it by the top handle? I mainly want it for that purpose. I love the mini so much, but it’s a shame it won’t work for our height :sad: would you mind posting a full length pic with it? I think my store may only have the mini. Thank you so much

I carry it double strap on one shoulder or with the top handle. I will try my husband to take a pic later on so you can see the size.

I think it also depends on how much you want to carry and what occasions you are using it for. Apart from my height I also steered away from the mini size as I wanted something that would fit more into it as I wanted it as a bag I could use during the week. I would normally use a tote for work and on weekends I downsize to just essentials (purse/keys/phone/lipstick) and use my wocs/minis/classic flaps, I wanted something a little more roomy for everyday. The mini size is super cute but I find the small more practical. If you are using it as a weekend bag then the mini might be fine in terms of size.

Reactions: lialia03
I carry it double strap on one shoulder or with the top handle. I will try my husband to take a pic later on so you can see the size.

I think it also depends on how much you want to carry and what occasions you are using it for. Apart from my height I also steered away from the mini size as I wanted something that would fit more into it as I wanted it as a bag I could use during the week. I would normally use a tote for work and on weekends I downsize to just essentials (purse/keys/phone/lipstick) and use my wocs/minis/classic flaps, I wanted something a little more roomy for everyday. The mini size is super cute but I find the small more practical. If you are using it as a weekend bag then the mini might be fine in terms of size.
That’s a really good point!! Thank you so much. I will try it on this weekend and see how it goes in terms of size. Enjoy your bag, sounds like a dream!

Hi
Hey! I ended up buying the small. It’s so good for our height - you were right! Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 92D82A6E-D01B-4C8B-9CA9-212F7A462A43.png
    92D82A6E-D01B-4C8B-9CA9-212F7A462A43.png
    641.7 KB · Views: 757